The case against Hillary Clinton?

seiger

Posting from a UK no-go zone in Northern Ireland
Banned
Reaction score
CxVkoBHUsAAgsF_.jpg

she lost ... get over it.

yeah, ive heard it before.

trump won the election by less people voting for him and it became all about him again.

but as much as the right would like to mondale hillary and move on, id quite like to know the answer to one question.

what is the case against her?

because ive heard she is a bad person and she did crimes etc. ive heard she was going to start a world war and the clintons had people killed etc.

so lets have it. what exactly sticks? what exactly is the evidence? what exactly was the case against her?

show me the accusations, evidence and facts.

im fed up nodding my head when people shit on her, like they know something i dont, but wont say.

lets hear it.

The thing that most annoys me about Trump is the appropriation of the word trump. I wonder if hed change it back to Drumpf if he knew it meant to fart in London?

The thing that most annoys me about Trump is the appropriation of the word trump. I wonder if hed change it back to Drumpf if he knew it meant to fart in London?
posh people call it trumping. most people just call it farting.

but you are right. donald trump means donald fart.

That horse was beaten with clubs, then dropped from a helicopter, then torn apart by rats, then feasted upon by maggots until it was nothing but a brown spot in the dirt, and when only the bones remained, they were ground into a fine powder, sent into space, and dissolved into the hydrocarbon lakes of Titan. I think the horse is dead.

I think that Bill Clinton made the lie about Iraq having WMDs before GWB.
Bill Clinton in 1998:

"Earlier today, I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.
Their purpose is to protect the national interest of the United States, and indeed the interests of people throughout the Middle East and around the world.
Saddam Hussein must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with nuclear arms, poison gas or biological weapons. ..."

Hillary Clinton continued the lie as a senator under GWB and blamed GWB for the lie, even though she was in a position to know better as former First Lady.
Hillary Clinton in 2002:

"In the four years since the inspectors, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. ..."

Hillary Clinton has a track record of voting the most hawkish position. Trump may not end up being any different, but I would consider it progress if the American people were to decide never another Bush or Clinton. The next step would be to decide never another Republican or Democrat. I am weary of the constant state of war. I just don't see how all the wars are worth it. Take a look at the heart in your av seiger. Can you understand what I am saying to you?

Last edited:
That horse was beaten with clubs, then dropped from a helicopter, then torn apart by rats, then feasted upon by maggots until it was nothing but a brown spot in the dirt, and when only the bones remained, they were ground into a fine powder, sent into space, and dissolved into the hydrocarbon lakes of Titan. I think the horse is dead.

yeah maybe i missed it cos i aint a yank. but i did miss it, so please, enlighten me.

i gave a like for inspired prose.

At this point, what difference does it make?

;)

You can read all about it in her book, "Stronger Together", that can be purchased at an airport near you.

Or you can just look up how donations to the Clinton Foundation have been going now that she's not in a position to grant political favors.

You can read all about it in her book, "Stronger Together", that can be purchased at an airport near you.

Or you can just look up how donations to the Clinton Foundation have been going now that she's not in a position to grant political favors.
You can also pre order the companion book Chelsea is going to write "She Persisted"

also, let's congratulate Chelsea, you know that super business savvy business woman!, somehow all her great business savvy landed her a board of directors seat at Expedia.

Chelsea who literally hasn't worked a day in her life, except for the Clinton Foundation, you know the same Foundation that paid for
14961529_10209743938173873_1006351703_n.jpg

all not kidding.

Well, TS, one of the things people didn't like about Clinton is that she is a liar. And she is.

But voting for Trump because you don't like Clinton's lies was like voting for cancer to avoid a tummy ache.

She was a typical lying politician. Not a "Lying because I actually believe the latest conspiracy theory I read on the inter webs" fool like Trump.

But the real issue is this: her policies would have been faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better for the country, including "working class people," than Trump's.

Just read her platform positions and pour some out for what could have been.
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/

Last edited:
why dont you just google it yourself? i know you have to have your routine troll thread to get everyone in a row but in the time it took you to make this thread you could have just looked yourself.

Some day, you'll look back upon the election, and you'll be thankful to the American people for electing Trump.

Well, TS, one of the things people didn't like about Clinton is that she is a liar. And she is.

But voting for Trump because you don't like Clinton's lies was like voting for cancer to avoid a tummy ache.

She was a typical lying politician. Not a "Lying because I actually believe the latest conspiracy theory I read on the inter webs" fool like Trump.

But the real issue is this: her policies would have been faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better for the country, including "working class people," than Trump's.

Her foreign policy was too similar to GWB. We avoided an absolute disaster by voting against Hillary.

Some day you'll realize your ignorance and stupidity.

Actually it was more like

Hilary was Cancer and

Trump was AIDS,

only now that we got AIDS, we find out we're losing weight, getting fit, taking the proper drugs
empire-sports-magic-johnson-reveals-never-had-hiv-aids-lie.jpg

We lucked out on the right type of AIDS.

Clinton was gonna bring the cancer no matter what.

Her foreign policy was too similar to GWB. We avoided an absolute disaster by voting against Hillary.

Some day you'll realize your ignorance and stupidity.
Ok. Nice AV, btw. How do you like Bannon's China policy? Did you catch Tillerson telling NK that our "patience is over." You think you saved the world by voting Trump when his Chief adviser is a war monger how has been QUOTED saying, "We are going to war in the South China Sea within five or ten years, no doubt."
https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...e-said-there-would-be-imminent-war-with-china

Ok. Nice AV, btw. How do you like Bannon's China policy? Did you catch Tillerson telling NK that our "patience is over." You think you saved the world by voting Trump when his Chief adviser is a war monger how has been QUOTED saying, "We are going to war in the South China Sea within five or ten years, no doubt."
https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...e-said-there-would-be-imminent-war-with-china
You dont get it do you? Trump and Bannon are in office to avoid war. Now that they are in power there's less chance of that conflict coming to fruition. Hillary was the one beating the war drums with Russia.

Like I said, be greatful the American people elected Trump. We just potentially saved millions of lives.

You can thank me later when you come to your senses. We voted for Trump to save nincompoop like you.

CxVkoBHUsAAgsF_.jpg

she lost ... get over it.

yeah, ive heard it before.

trump won the election by less people voting for him and it became all about him again.

but as much as the right would like to mondale hillary and move on, id quite like to know the answer to one question.

what is the case against her?

because ive heard she is a bad person and she did crimes etc. ive heard she was going to start a world war and the clintons had people killed etc.

so lets have it. what exactly sticks? what exactly is the evidence? what exactly was the case against her?

show me the accusations, evidence and facts.

im fed up nodding my head when people shit on her, like they know something i dont, but wont say.

lets hear it.

Hillary does and says what other people and polls tell her to do. She panders so badly it's embarrassing.

Americans detest this.

Oh, and Bill Clinton is a rapist.

Back