The case against Hillary Clinton?

criminality? likely not, or else likely most politicians would be in jail

the fact that Brazille openly admits now giving her the questions, and she still lost?

that just shows how completely devoid of charm, charisma, actual accomplishments to fall back on, how horrible the campaign was, etc...

worst defeat, in any medium or type of competition, EVER. and it's not close

Hillary was a lying, war mongering, wall street controlled, open border, primary stealing, job killing, debate rigging, gloabilist, satanic pedo.

The people that voted for her should be shamed and shunned by humanity.

Granted, I think Hillary is a piece of shit as a human, but can you provide ANY kind of evidence that she was a satanic pedo? LMAO

It's pretty sketchy. I'm not sure what purpose this discussion serves though. I'm not defending Bill Clinton. I think we're getting off track.
The track is possible crimes against humanity by Bushes and Clintons. We are exactly on track.

With regard to Bushes, we have arrived at your statement:
"there are probably some in the Bush administration who deserve to be prosecuted."

With regard to Clintons, we are not there yet. A step forward would be you committing to either:
"there are probably some in the Clinton administration who deserve to be prosecuted."
or
"there are probably none in the Clinton administration who deserve to be prosecuted."

I am going on in good faith that you will not avoid the discussion.

And so, I re-ask my question from post #79:
Would you put the number of Iraqi civilian deaths from Bill Clinton ordered bombings and sanctions at over or under 100,000, a Rwandan genocide type number?

The track is possible crimes against humanity by Bushes and Clintons. We are exactly on track.

With regard to Bushes, we have arrived at your statement:
"there are probably some in the Bush administration who deserve to be prosecuted."

With regard to Clintons, we are not there yet. A step forward would be you committing to either:
"there are probably some in the Clinton administration who deserve to be prosecuted."
or
"there are probably none in the Clinton administration who deserve to be prosecuted."

I am going on in good faith that you will not avoid the discussion.

And so, I re-ask my question from post #79:
Would you put the number of Iraqi civilian deaths from Bill Clinton ordered bombings and sanctions at over or under 100,000, a Rwandan genocide type number?
You do realize you're trying to be as manipulative as possible here, and are way overboard on the interrogation shtick. You go from horrible assumptions about my beliefs to pretending you're on television. You're still a fucking clown. But I also don't mind answering in a reasonable way.

There is a huge problem in your Clinton inquisition, because you're attempting to lump Bill Clinton's presidency with Hillary Clinton's culpability. You tried this earlier by pretending that her senate vote for the second Iraq war was cause for criminal charges, when it really isn't.

There's also a problem in holding both prewar mongering and postwar sanctions to that standard, as if it's more honest to assert about them equally. When you start a war on a fabrication, you are morally responsible for everything you do, and a great deal of what the enemy does (within reason). When you sanction a country after a war, you're not morally responsible for something like Saddam and his cronies not distributing food properly. There are conflicting reports about how much and in what way food was distributed. Is Bill Clinton responsible for the mismanagement of agriculture in Iraq after the war?

Is Bill Clinton criminally responsible for dropping bombs when Iraq violates the terms of its surrender? You would have to go back and look at individual bombings and make those determinations- which ones were justified and which ones weren't? You see how much harder it is to mine the moral and criminal responsibility from postwar reconstruction? This is why I can't begin to answer questions like this. Never mind that nobody can agree on even what methods to use to determine how many died during sanctions, much less agree on a number that we can pin on Bill Clinton. It's much easier to draw conclusions from the beginning of a war rather than from the end of it.

For example, is Bush Jr a criminal with regard to postwar Iraq? I couldn't say. I suspect he's a criminal for starting the war on fabricated evidence (though I don't think it's provable or actionable). Is Obama then responsible for the horrors in Iraq today? I wouldn't know where to start determining that.

What metrics are you proposing to use to answer your question? How are you counting your dead? How are you distinguishing between deaths because of Saddam and deaths because of Bill Clinton? How are you determining which deaths are attributable to, and who is to blame for agricultural mismanagement or food distribution failures/corruption? We do have some major scandals in Oil For Food, but Bill Clinton hasn't been implicated there to my knowledge.

This is the problem with the way you think and the way you communicate. You aren't thinking much past your emotions and your prejudice.

You do realize you're trying to be as manipulative as possible here, and are way overboard on the interrogation shtick. You go from horrible assumptions about my beliefs to pretending you're on television. You're still a fucking clown. But I also don't mind answering in a reasonable way.

There is a huge problem in your Clinton inquisition, because you're attempting to lump Bill Clinton's presidency with Hillary Clinton's culpability. You tried this earlier by pretending that her senate vote for the second Iraq war was cause for criminal charges, when it really isn't.

There's also a problem in holding both prewar mongering and postwar sanctions to that standard, as if it's more honest to assert about them equally. When you start a war on a fabrication, you are morally responsible for everything you do, and a great deal of what the enemy does (within reason). When you sanction a country after a war, you're not morally responsible for something like Saddam and his cronies not distributing food properly. There are conflicting reports about how much and in what way food was distributed. Is Bill Clinton responsible for the mismanagement of agriculture in Iraq after the war?

Is Bill Clinton criminally responsible for dropping bombs when Iraq violates the terms of its surrender? You would have to go back and look at individual bombings and make those determinations- which ones were justified and which ones weren't? You see how much harder it is to mine the moral and criminal responsibility from postwar reconstruction? This is why I can't begin to answer questions like this. Never mind that nobody can agree on even what methods to use to determine how many died during sanctions, much less agree on a number that we can pin on Bill Clinton. It's much easier to draw conclusions from the beginning of a war rather than from the end of it.

For example, is Bush Jr a criminal with regard to postwar Iraq? I couldn't say. I suspect he's a criminal for starting the war on fabricated evidence (though I don't think it's provable or actionable). Is Obama then responsible for the horrors in Iraq today? I wouldn't know where to start determining that.

What metrics are you proposing to use to answer your question? How are you counting your dead? How are you distinguishing between deaths because of Saddam and deaths because of Bill Clinton? How are you determining which deaths are attributable to, and who is to blame for agricultural mismanagement or food distribution failures/corruption? We do have some major scandals in Oil For Food, but Bill Clinton hasn't been implicated there to my knowledge.

This is the problem with the way you think and the way you communicate. You aren't thinking much past your emotions and your prejudice.
I am tying Hillary Clinton to Bill Clinton because she was in a position as First Lady to know that Bill was lying when he said this in support of his Iraq bombings, "Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs.", and so she could carry that same informed state over when she said this, "Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program." in support of her vote in favor of the Iraq invasion.

I know a whole lot of innocent civilians died in Bill Clinton's bombing of Iraq and Sudan. You cast doubts on the 60 minutes figure of 500,000 dead Iraqi and children, but you don't want to commit to a number, not even the 100,000 Rwanda genocide-sized figure. How about 100 Iraqi civilian deaths for Bill Clinton? That's about how many people Albert Fish serially killed. How many infectious disease deaths can we attribute to Bill Clinton bombing water treatment facilities and then sanctioning chlorine? The Sudan question is related. How many Sudanese infectious disease deaths can we attribute to Bill Clinton for bombing the pharmaceutical plant that supplied half of the pharmaceuticals (like antibiotics) to a country with significant infectious disease burdens?

If we are to be honest, the reason you won't commit to numbers is because you speak evil only of the Bushes and not the Clintons. What is my prejudice? Who am I for if I state that I support Nuremberg-type trials for both Bushes and Clintons? And who are you for to support war crimes investigation for one and the White House for the other?

Actually it was more like

Hilary was Cancer and

Trump was AIDS,

only now that we got AIDS, we find out we're losing weight, getting fit, taking the proper drugs
empire-sports-magic-johnson-reveals-never-had-hiv-aids-lie.jpg

We lucked out on the right type of AIDS.

Clinton was gonna bring the cancer no matter what.

Much better analogy!

Because Hillary was going to be tough on Russia and Trump is most likely being blackmailed by Russia so they colluded to destroy her and exploit the ignorance of our country. It worked.

Back