The BADDEST lifting videos STICKY

Status
Not open for further replies.
That poster of Pudz beating him has to be the most awesome/bad ass motivational poster ever

I was just about to post that. Using Wendler's 1RM calculator, that puts his 1RM at 999.75lbs. That is pretty cool.

Poundstone scares me.

1RM calculator doesn't work well with 10 reps, but still, i'm sure he'd pull an easy 900.

Vince89: I'm sure the worlds second strongest man has no idea how to train and succeeds based on pure talent

Vince89: I'm sure the worlds second strongest man has no idea how to train and succeeds based on pure talent

inorite? its not like..im sarcastically mocking all the retarded posts people make here on a regular basis..

1RM calculator doesn't work well with 10 reps, but still, i'm sure he'd pull an easy 900.

Lol @ serious post

That is some serious belly bounce! I think my chest would just cave in with 500 lbs hittin it like that haha.

At first glance, even by strongman standards that was 750 x 9.788888. Just saying. That 17 year old kid is fucking ridiculously strong. His other videos on his youtube are pretty awesome as well. Donut, do you still get off watching big fat guys benching? I've grown to dislike it overtime just like the supergear shit.

Not a lifting vid but im sure some people will find this interesting. its an interview of Dr squat

Usain Bolt runs the fastest 100 meter in history today. 9.58 seconds.

unbelievable.

its like his body is perfectly made for this
bounds above everyone else

Don't want to be a hater but, isn't this video for lifting videos only? or atleast strength feat originated videos?

donut is to The BADDEST lifting videos STICKY

as

seanzilla was to Girls + Squats = Awesome ass

but sean had a lot of homoerotic pics: donut does not have many non-iron moving (ghey) vids; therefore the conclusion can be reached that donut can post running vids here without complaint, whereas others cannot.

You should have to out-total Donut to be able to tell him to stop posting something. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back