The BADDEST lifting videos STICKY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't want to be a hater but, isn't this video for lifting videos only? or atleast strength feat originated videos?

+1

There is such a finite amount of space in this thread. We don't use that space up on some stupid world record.

Don't want to be a hater but, isn't this video for lifting videos only? or atleast strength feat originated videos?

This is a lifting video thread, but this is a strength and power forum, and the 100 meter sprint is one of the truest expressions of power in Olympic sport.

So, in short, eat an enormous bag of dicks if you don't like it.

Laura Phelps benches 335. And some other impressive pressing.

KK does 683x7 on a box with no belt.

He lists his workout as:

617x5
683x7
727x4

Donut, I'm surprised you didn't post this with the other one of her

For some strange reason, a 181-pound woman deloading up to a weight that I failed a week ago makes me feel so weak.

This is a lifting video thread, but this is a strength and power forum, and the 100 meter sprint is one of the truest expressions of power in Olympic sport.

So, in short, eat an enormous bag of dicks if you don't like it.

Get off your high horse and realize that your wrong. Or should I start adding every single impressive sprint ever recorded on youtube? After that, maybe I'll start uploading all of the high jump videos because that is a real test of explosive strength and power, ect. ect.

No disrespect to you Donut, but this thread has been the best one in all of S&P, and for it to be ruined would be a shame.

Donut, I'm surprised you didn't post this with the other one of her

For some strange reason, a 181-pound woman deloading up to a weight that I failed a week ago makes me feel so weak.

I went to college with a guy that looked like her.

Get off your high horse and realize that your wrong. Or should I start adding every single impressive sprint ever recorded on youtube? After that, maybe I'll start uploading all of the high jump videos because that is a real test of explosive strength and power, ect. ect.

No disrespect to you Donut, but this thread has been the best one in all of S&P, and for it to be ruined would be a shame.

Have you completely lost it?

You really need to get the stick out of your bum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back