• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

The A-hole wizard has cursed you!

jeez
rip single mothers that are at least 60lbs over weight and have at least one physical deformity and mental illness

What a shitty Wizard. Cheech Wizard would never do this.

61mQAUEDndL._SX342_SY445_.jpg

17BT21WYxz.png

The asshole wizard jumps out from behind a dumpster and throws some magical asshole dust on you, and he says,

"Now you're cursed! Normally I present you with a choice, but this time I'm going straight to the curse.

Why? Because they don't call me multiple choice wizard, that's why!

This curse gives you the power to make anyone (except wizards) want to have sex with you. The catch is that after you engage in any form of sexual activity with someone, they DIE!

So you will never be able to bang someone you love. You're cursed forever to be a HATE-FUCKER!"

Then the wizard disappears into a cloud of fart spray.

You go through the 5 stages of grief in about 3 seconds, then decide to make a list of people you're going to bang.

Who's on your list?
If I fap do I die?

a hole wizard? Is that like a mole man or does it imply other wizards are only partly whole?

So I guess I would be banging a lot of dudes. ugh

So... the obvious question for me is... if you masturbate, do you die?

Depending on how they die, eventually someone will put 2 and 2 together and your ass will have a lot of questions to answer. So make it worthwhile!

Also, a lot of you are odd. You can make any girl want to bang, and you are worried about if you self-start? Why would you need to?

Then I guess there would be a serious shortage of hookers in the world within a few years I would clean the streets up up 1 bordello at a time

Does my hand die or does all of my die?

The asshole wizard jumps out from behind a dumpster and throws some magical asshole dust on you

You can stop right there.

We are fighting to the death and there will be no more words.