• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

The A-hole wizard has cursed you!

Damn so many sherdoggers willing to use their PP for justice. Respeck!

There's a lot of men I want dead so I guess I'll be having gay sex now :(

Wait, do you kill you self if you, eh, um, clean the pipes?

What about, uh, "making love" to your hand?

If I jerk off, do I die?

No, it's been established that this works like super fast AIDS, so feel free to jerk off.

Although you can have sex with anyone you want, provided you're ok with them dying, so the only reason to jerk off would be if you run out of people who deserve to die.

LOL I got a yellow once for an Asian joke but this popped me something good.
Perhaps a mod would be kind enough to move this thread to the OT where that's not an infraction? I just got off dubz, I can't go back, man.... I can't!

Perhaps a mod would be kind enough to move this thread to the OT where that's not an infraction? I just got off dubz, I can't go back, man.... I can't!
What did you get dubz for? Please be a specific as humanly possible thanks.

Find the richest bitch, get her to want it bad, but not until we are married without a prenup.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

You could fuck your way to being the richest guy in the world.

/evil off

Hmmmmm

Kardashian's and Jenner's .

2 EX's ...........

That's just a start...... The list is very long.......

This is easy. Just hook up with already terminally ill chicks. Go cruising the cancer wards for sexy euthanasia.

Last edited:
i'd be making the world a better place, so much so they'd put my dick on T Shirts.

so goodbye ladies, i hope you enjoyed the ride

keeping-up-with-the-kardashians-season-14-2018-5k-oa.jpg
<NotListening>