The A-hole wizard has cursed you!

When you say they die after sex. Are we talking as soon as I cum they die (awkward), as soon as they cum they die (immortality). Or do we get a little break for a cuddle, I pop to the loo and they're dead when I get back?

When you say they die after sex. Are we talking as soon as I cum they die (awkward), as soon as they cum they die (immortality). Or do we get a little break for a cuddle, I pop to the loo and they're dead when I get back?
Let's just say you have time to get dressed and leave but I wouldn't recommend falling asleep in their bed.

17BT21WYxz.png

The asshole wizard jumps out from behind a dumpster and throws some magical asshole dust on you, and he says,

"Now you're cursed! Normally I present you with a choice, but this time I'm going straight to the curse.

Why? Because they don't call me multiple choice wizard, that's why!

This curse gives you the power to make anyone (except wizards) want to have sex with you. The catch is that after you engage in any form of sexual activity with someone, they DIE!

So you will never be able to bang someone you love. You're cursed forever to be a HATE-FUCKER!"

Then the wizard disappears into a cloud of fart spray.

You go through the 5 stages of grief in about 3 seconds, then decide to make a list of people you're going to bang.

Who's on your list?
Politicians, bankers, evil billionaires, corrupt media people.
Shit, I might need some help getting it up for people like Soros and Rotschilds.

Politicians, bankers, evil billionaires, corrupt media people.
Shit, I might need some help getting it up for people like Soros and Rotschilds.

I don’t think the curse helps with your natural charisma and desirability.
So why in fuk would any of them let you even approach them ?

<{vega}>

How are they going to die? Is it like death note in which I get to choose?

when you would normally look for your jeans and start thinking of an exit strategy, that would be an ideal time for them to expire.<28>

There's a character on one season of AHS that had this, didn't she? Coven?

I would fuck whole sport teams and bet on their opponents. Like super bowl, major league, strongmen competitions, ice hockey.

17BT21WYxz.png

The asshole wizard jumps out from behind a dumpster and throws some magical asshole dust on you, and he says,

"Now you're cursed! Normally I present you with a choice, but this time I'm going straight to the curse.

Why? Because they don't call me multiple choice wizard, that's why!

This curse gives you the power to make anyone (except wizards) want to have sex with you. The catch is that after you engage in any form of sexual activity with someone, they DIE!

So you will never be able to bang someone you love. You're cursed forever to be a HATE-FUCKER!"

Then the wizard disappears into a cloud of fart spray.

You go through the 5 stages of grief in about 3 seconds, then decide to make a list of people you're going to bang.

Who's on your list?

So the asshole wizard gives you super AIDS?

Thought of 2 more. Surprised they haven't shown up yet.

MTIwMDoq

anBnP3c9Njgw