The 10 riskiest cities for women travellers

I cant find the methodology but i dont think its about rape but more about harrassment and the such.

Specially when it comes to construction workers, its a stereotype that all construction workers harrass women.

I think there was even a game made about it.

The thing is that most women will tell them to fuck off or call them "naco" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naco_(slang).

But if you are a female foreigner, specially white (considered the standard of beauty) and meek i think you will get harrassed in a lot of cities in Mexico if you happen to travel to places where poor people hangout.

I learned something, and am pleased about having learned something.

self flagellating themselves
tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Malmoe, Sweden! The police even informed the public that it's not a good idea for a woman to walk alone. They later retracted that statement after coming under heavy fire from media.

Just the other day, a 17 years old girl was brutally raped and tortured by a group.

Big surprise...some countries and different cultures treat their women like cattle and fucking garbage...

It's absolutely disgusting that some nations have not evolved passed the 20th century.
<GSPWoah> I don't know, I kind of liked the 20th century, you know, when you could asked your buddy and his newly pregnant gf if they were having a boy or a girl, without getting some political mantra in reply.....or when fluid pretty much always meant liquid.

Why Sao Paolo and Mexico City? They are both pretty western. Both are known for nightlife, and beautiful women.

And both are known for being hella crime ridden.Add Rio de Janeiro to that list.

Not surprising in the least, though many women here in the States, and more civilized areas, will think they have it much worse.

London will soon be on this list.

Thinly veiled Muslim bashing thread.
Four of the cities arent really muslim cities. More of a thinky veiled overpopulation bashing thread. Some of the most populated cities are on that list.

Malthus approves of this thread.

I've seen some horrific videos out of india and pakistan

I think it was off Vice.

A women was accused of something spurious and there was a literal mob calling for her execution, the police attempted to usher her to safety by placing her on the roof so she could flee...the mobs threw rocks at her, one hitting her in the head, where she fell and the mob proceeded to torture her to death.

Fucking animals.
The entire subcontinent is not a nice place for women. My niece just came back from there - 18 yrs old with blonde hair...even travelling with companions and good spots - it’s simply a shithole of a whole place.

Feminists and liberals claim to be the champions of women's rights yet they demonize the people and cultures that treat women the best (i.e white men and Western nations) while praising and promoting backward third world shitholes (especially of the Islamic variety) that treat women like animals. They also want to import these people and their shitty culture to "enrich" us here in the West. These people really are insane and full of shit.

No real surprises here except that they actually travel to these places on their own I guess.

1 Delhi

1 Sao Paulo

3 Cairo

4 Mexico City

4 Dhaka

6 Istanbul

7 Jakarta

7 Kinshasa

9 Karachi

10 Lima

http://www.traveller.com.au/female-...and-advice-for-women-tourists-overseas-h06c8w

always white western anglo women who go these places. I saw video on youtube of white women from UK drug and raped in UAE. appaerntly it happen a lot and in qatar. Hotel workers and maintenane workers wkll rape women in their rooms. One story a woman had her toilet sabatoged and flooded she call maintenance she go to the hotel bar to get a drink while she wait for them to fix it and her drink was drugged. She woke up next day with a broken rip and busted lip and bruises and had been raped all night by the fucking hotel employees!!

and who the fuck what go to dhaka? bangladesh is a dump

only places on that list i want to go is sao paulo, istanbul and mexico city oh and lima.

Malmoe, Sweden! The police even informed the public that it's not a good idea for a woman to walk alone. They later retracted that statement after coming under heavy fire from media.

Just the other day, a 17 years old girl was brutally raped and tortured by a group.

Was she not covered I assume?

Looking through that sourced Wikipedia article, since 1973, 7290 people have died traveling to and while in Mecca for hajj. These deaths were from human trampling (by far the largest contributor), fire, structural collapses, plane crashes, and terror and protests. I didn't total deaths of natural causes or those by heat and disease. I also didn't add up the thousands injured.

Also, it seems like they didn't keep track of other death stats besides airplane crashes prior to about '87.

Who gives a fuck?

You're replying to a specific thing talking about behavior and your nah nah you're wrong is they've had stampede's?

What the fuck is your point exactly?

Who gives a fuck?

You're replying to a specific thing talking about behavior and your nah nah you're wrong is they've had stampede's?

What the fuck is your point exactly?

The idea that people are on best behavior when going to Mecca according to Tramendous? You wonder why the stampedes occur and people die? Why the fires and collapses and so many die? If you die during Hajj your sins are cleansed similar to martyrdom? You realize there's been probably more deaths in the last 17 years of pilgrimages to Mecca than in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict? And going to Mecca is pretty much only for pilgrimage for the majority who go there. But you never hear a negative spin on that, do you.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/25/middleeast/hajj-deaths-tragedy-or-blessing/index.html

"For Muslims to complete the Hajj is to be reborn. To die in the Hajj is a blessing.

You are considered to have been martyred, cleansed of sin."

>

"As the families of the victims of this tragedy struggle to come to terms with their loss, they will also be struggling to come to terms with the knowledge that the risk was always there.
As they grieve, they'll be told these were the lucky ones.
And some will pray that they will be lucky, too."

That, Cid, is the pious oxymoron mentality of Islam.

And it's all in the way you spin this. As Lionel Hutz would say, "there's the 'truth' (shakes head sideways), and then 'the truth' (shakes head up and down."

Now you know something you didn't know.

Last edited:
The idea that people are on best behavior when going to Mecca according to Tramendous? You wonder why the stampedes occur and people die? Why the fires and collapses and so many die? If you during Hajj your sins are cleansed similar to martyrdom? You realize there's been probably more deaths in the last 17 years of pilgrimages to Mecca than in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/25/middleeast/hajj-deaths-tragedy-or-blessing/index.html

"For Muslims to complete the Hajj is to be reborn. To die in the Hajj is a blessing.

You are considered to have been martyred, cleansed of sin."

>

And it's all in the way you spin this. As Lionel Hutz would say, "there's the 'truth' (shakes head sideways), and then 'the truth' (shakes head up and down."

Now you know something you didn't know.

You're not firing on all cylinders are you?

Back