The 10 riskiest cities for women travellers

Mecca should be on the list. No?

Big surprise...some countries and different cultures treat their women like cattle and fucking garbage...

It's absolutely disgusting that some nations have not evolved passed the 20th century.

Where does Moore live again? That place.

I am legitimately surprised by Mexico City and Sao Paulo, Brazil @Rod1

have been to mexico city and lima from that list. i thought mexico city had made more progress on crime and safety. surprised to see lima on the list. it didn't seem that dangerous for women when i was there. but then i was staying in the more affluent area of the city.

I've seen some horrific videos out of india and pakistan

I think it was off Vice.

A women was accused of something spurious and there was a literal mob calling for her execution, the police attempted to usher her to safety by placing her on the roof so she could flee...the mobs threw rocks at her, one hitting her in the head, where she fell and the mob proceeded to torture her to death.

Fucking animals.

ah of course, i just automatically associate Saudi-Arabia with women being treated like shit, but i did not think my post through, i can admit that :)

I'm not entirely sure if what I said was accurate...let me double check.

Wasn't trying to give you shit homie

I am legitimately surprised by Mexico City and Sao Paulo, Brazil @Rod1

Sao Paulo is one of the most violent cities in the world, why are you surprised.

And i dont know about Mexico City and i dont have much of an opinion on chilangos but i went to Guadalajara and it felt safe.

I'm not entirely sure if what I said was accurate...let me double check.

Wasn't trying to give you shit homie

its all good, your post was just kind of relevant to what the muslim posted.

anyway, i think women can do hajj

Sao Paulo is one of the most violent cities in the world, why are you surprised.

Well, and I haven't read the methodology of the piece, I assumed it was more sex-specific/non-criminal than just drug trade/street crime. If it was purely a matter of street crime, I'd have expected places like Rio de Janeiro and Mogadishu to be on the list as well.

EDIT: I have been to Mexico City as well, and while I do not care for the congestion and sprawl of the metropolis, I didn't think it was a particular women-traveller-risky place.

Back