Elections The 10/9/16 Presidential Debate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL ok but that has to be the least memorable or undistinguishable line from a movie filled with memorable ones.

<bball1>

One of the best lines of the movie. 10,000 people agree it was memorable:

Hilary was awful, Trumped barely sucked less but compared to his last outing, he looked way better. He also hit her over the head with his attacks and she just rope a doped. He needs way more substance, less sniffing, less rambling, less stalking to do well in my eyes. But Hilary failed to take advantage.

So Trump gets the bare win, his base gets energized, the establishment hesitates, but I don't think he wins many people back.

<{hmmm}>

Well, at least you half-acknowledged it. That's more than I can say for most.

I wonder if he won back my uncle, who was the biggest Trump shill in the world until Pussygate. Now he's jumped off the train and wants another Republican to take his place. He said he'd vote for Ivanka LOL.

Yep. Blaming Trump for engaging in legal and ethical tax practices is like blaming him for not being a retard. Everyone that can lower the amount of money he can pay to the taxman does so. Whether you make 40 grand or 40 million. Trump's eligible for perks you and I aren't; so? Change the perks, then, but don't blame him for doing what any sane person would do in his shoes.

Now, if you can prove he did something illegal, then that's a real problem. Like deleting 33,000 emails; if he did that, I'd say there's a serious problem.

Trump is right, nothing wrong with taking an NOL or depreciation on a building. He should disclose his returns though. And I don't get how he has not been charged with fraud or at least insider dealing. His public company Atlanta thing or trump U are just starters.

I've listed to you several times now all the illegal things he's done. Would you like to remail wilfully ignorant of that list again?

What list? I haven't seen any notifications saying you quoted me.

That's still not the point. If she were the president she could only propose legislation that she wouldn't even be able to vote on. No one is ever going to take guns away from American people.
You are completely missing the point.

Gun SALES would end. I'm not talking about Hillary declaring war on the public to disarm them. I'm talking about an end to gun sales.

Trump is right, nothing wrong with taking an NOL or depreciation on a building. He should disclose his returns though. And I don't get how he has not been charged with fraud or at least insider dealing. His public company Atlanta thing or trump U are just starters.
She really should have brought up his fraud case.

Must be saving that one for the last debate.

So, let's get this straight....

If it's presented as something SMART, then it's his financial advisors and CPAs.

But if it's presented as something SHADY (like tax dodging), then it's Trump.

Well is trump sitting down doing his own taxes.

No he's not. Stop making it seem like he does everything himself.

<bball1>

One of the best lines of the movie. 10,000 people agree it was memorable:

<{hmmm}>

Well, at least you half-acknowledged it. That's more than I can say for most.

I wonder if he won back my uncle, who was the biggest Trump shill in the world until Pussygate. Now he's jumped off the train and wants another Republican to take his place. He said he'd vote for Ivanka LOL.

You know 10,000 views on youtube is basically unknown right? lolol

It's apparently a sign of death and evil. I don't have a Bible verse for you though.

Baal was referred to as Lord of the Flies by the Hebrews. But it wasn't a literal thing. It was a mockery meaning Baal is just a pile of dung that the flies hang out on.

So, let's get this straight....

If it's presented as something SMART, then it's his financial advisors and CPAs.

But if it's presented as something SHADY (like tax dodging), then it's Trump.
Yes.

CPAs and advisors are paid employee that do what they are told. If The Clown tells them: "I want to pay as much taxes as I can to help our nation", they will do everything in their power to do it. They are not to blame for the directive they receive as employees.

As for tax dodging, it's not illegal and it's not even immoral. But it's goddamn irresponsible when your slogan is "making America great again". What were you doing in the last 20 years Donald? Refusing to give back money to the country who made you a rich man! It's in part YOUR fault if America is not as great as it should be.

He's blaming Hillary for doing nothing in 30 years of public service, I accuse him of doing nothing for the American people in the last 20 years by evading taxes and refusing to participate in social development, outside of his own business ventures and failed social projects, like the Trump Taj Mahal...

My apologies for the snark. I phantom edited, but you beat me too it. I thought i was responding to TCK.

How dare you mistake me for an Anderson nuthugger.

Signed,
a guy who picked The Chris to finish Anderson

Yes.

CPAs and advisors are paid employee that do what they are told. If The Clown tells them: "I want to pay as much taxes as I can to help our nation", they will do everything in their power to do it. They are not to blame for the directive they receive as employees.

As for tax dodging, it's not illegal and it's not even immoral. But it's goddamn irresponsible when your slogan is "making America great again". What were you doing in the last 20 years Donald? Refusing to give back money to the country who made you a rich man! It's in part YOUR fault if America is not as great as it should be.

He's blaming Hillary for doing nothing in 30 years of public service, I accuse him of doing nothing for the American people in the last 20 years by evading taxes and refusing to participate in social development, outside of his own business ventures and failed social projects, like the Trump Taj Mahal...

LOL. Who the hell would ever want to pay more taxes?

Just got home from a mini vacation.. Who won?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back