Elections The 10/9/16 Presidential Debate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home from a mini vacation.. Who won?

Trump by far. Anyone that says otherwise is a goddamn liar. We can admit Trump did poorly in the first debate; an honest Hillary supporter should be able to do the same.

I really like Megyn Kelly, but she it totally stuck on the hot mic incident and not discussing the debate much.

Because he wants to give himself another tax break after not paying taxes for 20 years. Then complains about he system.

He actually wants to drop the tax rate to 15% lol.
He literally answered what he would do about making the rich pay their fair share by saying he would act in his own self interest.

See I don't think there is a republican that has any appeal outside of the evangelical base.

Perhaps Rubio but no one is voting for that goof

probably not, but the point is it's a risk, and comes with a lot of unknowables. right now it's pretty obvious that trump's campaign is not going to be able to beat clinton.

I really like Megyn Kelly, but she it totally stuck on the hot mic incident and not discussing the debate much.
I used to really like her. Now she's just meh, okay sometimes.

She knows the narrative is off the hot mic/secret recording and she's butthurt, trying to force the narrative.

You know 10,000 views on youtube is basically unknown right? lolol

Sure, but when it comes to a short clip of a quote from a movie uploaded by someone with no subs, it's a respectable number. The point is it's a well-known quote from the movie. Can't believe Crooked Gandhi didn't know it. Sad!

I did listen to about 10 minutes on the AM radio on the ride home.. Sounds like the only thing that hurts Trump is the fact that he is forced to spew Republican rhetoric.

What are Canada's Prime Minister's thoughts about the US presidential debate? Ain't nobody got time fo' that!

Read through the last 10 pages. Note who is crying and who is psyched. It's pretty easy to tell.

lol, the only people who are psychoed are trump sycophants who have trumps balls tattooed on their chins.

also, the excitement is over the fact trump managed to not fall flat on his face like he did in the first debate. and when your bar is that low, it's not a victory for anyone, especially america.

<bball1>

One of the best lines of the movie. 10,000 people agree it was memorable:

<{hmmm}>

Well, at least you half-acknowledged it. That's more than I can say for most.

I wonder if he won back my uncle, who was the biggest Trump shill in the world until Pussygate. Now he's jumped off the train and wants another Republican to take his place. He said he'd vote for Ivanka LOL.

Lol no, the Gandhi part was a great line, flew over my head, brain fart lol.

To be clear I 100% acknowledge he won. I don't think what he needed to do to win and the impacts of that will really advance his cause is all. Some of it may backfire.

Locker talk, stalking, I will jail you, Aleppo . It was great fodder for his base. But it won't demoralize HC supporters like Trump's performance did in the the debate last week. I am curious how someone like your uncle responds, but even if he stays, Trump is still down 5% plus IMO.

He literally answered what he would do about making the rich pay their fair share by saying he would act in his own self interest.

I thought he said he'd act AGAINST his self interest. i.e. eliminate some tax breaks that he currently takes advantage of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back