Elections The 10/9/16 Presidential Debate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

reflector

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The second major debate between Clinton and Trump is tonight on the major news networks. It should be interesting. I looked back a couple pages and didn't see anything about the debate tonight. I thought it would be good for this debate to have it's own thread.

His greatest mistake was that he apologized for that incriminating video. He should have stuck with his guns and grab Hilary by the pussy instead of shaking her hand.

Tag me or madmicks when it's over and we will add the poll. I won't get to catch it until tomorrow but will be able to add the poll easily on my phone

debate bingo anyone?

gdWUsBk.jpg

If you have the balls, and plenty of booze, drink every time you hear the word tremendous.

Tremendous

Anyone has a YouTube link. Wont be able to watch it live, last time that YouTube link was convenient because you could watch it from the beginning even when you started 30 minutes late.

At this point, I think Trump's main strategy isn't to win the debate but rather to dump a load of toxic rhetoric that will poison Clinton's presidency for the next 4 years. He's probably going for a lot of low blows, like bringing up Bill's infidelity, questioning her health, digging up anything that might be look like corruption, etc. It might be a case of the pot calling the kettle black, but he's beyond that at this point.

It's going to be ugly.

At this point, I think Trump's main strategy isn't to win the debate but rather to dump a load of toxic rhetoric that will poison Clinton's presidency for the next 4 years. He's probably going for a lot of low blows, like bringing up Bill's infidelity, questioning her health, digging up anything that might be look like corruption, etc. It might be a case of the pot calling the kettle black, but he's beyond that at this point.

It's going to be ugly.

Agreed. Even he must realise that he has no chance by this point. May as well go out in a blaze of, "glory" and land as many low blows, rabbit punches, soccer kicks and 12 - 6 elbows as he can.:)

I'm going to watch it naked in case Trump grabs Hillarys pussy :oops:

Debate starts in 4 hours and I'm not seeing the same kind of buzz online that was there prior to the first debate.

Last edited:
If he does, give him the Presidency. No braver man ever walked into the Oval Office.:eek:
I'm hoping Trump goes into a rant and Hillary starts laughing he says fuck it walks over and grabs her pussy then starts kissing her then the camera pans around to Bill making out with a shirtless Alicia Machado and Melania Trump and everyone in the audience starts taking off their shirts.

Last edited:
Debate starts in 4 hours and I'm not seeing the same kind of buzz online that was there prior to the first debate.

That was partly because there was a outside chance of Hilary dying on live TV. Unfortunately, she's managed to drink enough virgin blood to restore her full powers, so unless Trump throws holy water all over her or stabs her in the heart - good luck finding that - with a wooden stake, she'll have no problem going the distance tonight.

I'm hoping Trump goes into a rant and Hillary starts laughing he says fuck it walks over and grabs her pussy then starts kissing her then the camera panns around to Bill making out with a shirtless Alicia Machado and Melania Trump and everyone in the audience starts taking off their shirts.

...And I thought I was weird:oops:

I agree with poster who said trump is going out in a blaze of glory tonight.

Hilary's campaign know he is going to bring up Bill Clinton's sexual misconduct.....and of course she has been preparing for that for months now...so she is going to be sitting on that pitch....so clearly a trap....but trump has no discipline

I am assuming if it is mentioned, that this would be the first debate to ever include the word "pussy".

Might have been a little due to the unknowns at the time, like how Trump would even do. The weird thing is that I think that this one is much more important because Trump got beat so badly in the first that he has to win this one or he is all but done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back