That Time Cain Velasquez Sonned Brock Lesnar

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cain left a permanent scar on Lesnar's cheek after defeating him at UFC 121. That's the kind of shit that forever makes you another fighter's bitch IMO - When you leave your permanent stamp on them that only surgery can remove. Every time Brock looks in the mirror, he knows who his daddy is.

i remember sherdog thought lesnar was gonna maul him, saying cain was too small.

Cain was lucky that F5 never landed.

He didn’t son shit. Brock was manhandling him until he gassed. With better cardio, he wins 9/10 times

This is a cringeworthy thread if I've ever heard one, who cares about that fight now anyways

One of my all-time favorite moments of truth.

So many delusional Lesnar fans crushed. It was glorious.

240-250 will always be the best weight for HW's. If Cain and Stipe aren't proof enough for that, Fedor should seal it.

To be fair Lesnar didnt do too bad for someone who never did proper sparring. Like everytime he fought it was going to be a new experience getting hit in the face, by other HW's. He could have been something else if he did it the right way when he was younger

It was a good fight for as long as it lasted. The weird thing about Brock as a fighter is that even though he doesn't like being hit in the face, he's game as fuck. I would have liked a rematch with the Lesnar camp having the data to work with from the first loss.

We also got this awesome gif out of it:

48dkE21.gif

i remember sherdog thought lesnar was gonna maul him, saying cain was too small.
I remember people clowning Cain for only finishing like 4th in the NCAAs and meant Brock was just gonna ‘ragdoll’ him lmao

Fucking clowns

I remember people clowning Cain for only finishing like 4th in the NCAAs and meant Brock was just gonna ‘ragdoll’ him lmao

Fucking clowns
yea at that time it was all about the huge HWs cutting to 265 like lesnar and carwin. even dudes like rogan were saying that was the future of the HW division and the new breed. then that changed within a year when cain and jds showed up who were just 240ers that were more skilled

Guess I better make a thread entitled :

That Time When LockardTheGOAT Created A Stupid-As-Fuck Thread

But unfortunately, that would be one out of a MILLION already created so nevermind..... Carry on. bork1}

(btw, this thread is Wasteland material. *hint* *hint*)

Back