That Time Cain Velasquez Sonned Brock Lesnar

I made a lot of bar bet cash that night betting on Cain to beat Brock.

JTWDISe.gif

ljGdrOs.gif

that was one of the worst ass beatings I have seen in mma.

lol what a fucking idiot.... and I love Cain and sincerely dislike Lesnar...lol but you are moron dude, if you are a 5 year old I forgive your stupidity I guess

Let us also not forget that Brock, a fake WWE rassler, came into the "real fightin" UFC out of his athletic prime with 1 fight under his belt and became the UFC heavyweight champion

A WWE wrestler became UFC champion after like 2 pro fights. LOL.

Let us also not forget that Brock, a fake WWE rassler, came into the "real fightin" UFC out of his athletic prime with 1 fight under his belt and became the UFC heavyweight champion

A WWE wrestler became UFC champion after like 2 pro fights. LOL.

That's more of an indictment of how terrible the HW division was at that time than anything else. Randy schooled Tim.........after Randy had lost 2/3 in LHW to Chuck.

In short: HW was a shit division.

That's more of an indictment of how terrible the HW division was at that time than anything else. Randy schooled Tim.........after Randy had lost 2/3 in LHW to Chuck.

In short: HW was a shit division.

Nah, Randy should have beaten his ass on paper. He's the experienced MMA champion. You'd never see a WWE wrassler come in and KO Bernard Hopkins in his 2nd or 3rd pro boxing match.

The skill level in MMA is just not very good. WWE wrestlers can come in and win fights at the highest level. Become champions, even.

Nah, Randy should have beaten his ass on paper. He's the experienced MMA champion. You'd never see a WWE wrassler come in and KO Bernard Hopkins in his 2nd or 3rd pro boxing match.

The skill level in MMA is just not very good. WWE wrestlers can come in and win fights at the highest level. Become champions, even.

He didn’t son shit. Brock was manhandling him until he gassed. With better cardio, he wins 9/10 times

LOL @ this horseshit.

By "manhandling," I'm assuming that you mean the two TDs that Cain immediately popped up from and the 90 seconds of wall n stalling with no effective offense.

Lesnar started getting pieced up two minutes into that fight. If you don't have more than 120 seconds of cardio, you don't deserve to win anything.

Last edited:
sonned? what year is this? even schaub stopped using that word

If the boxer had a legit amateur record, was an extreme genetic outlier and outweighed his opponent by 60+ lbs. in the ring, you might see him give an established pro a great deal of trouble.

Lesnar had a legit wrestling background, and is a freak athlete. I was never a fan and celebrated his loss to Cain, but his success in MMA isn't nearly as embarrassing as some people make out.

Huge (MMA) Brock fan here, but that just wasn't his day. Lots a factors in play but in that scrap Cain made Brock look bad.

That however in no way really diminishes the man!

Come back for DC or Stipe!

Sucks that Cain gets such a bad rep around here. He's truly one of the most talented fighters that ever stepped in the cage.

Back