That Time Cain Velasquez Sonned Brock Lesnar

Sherdog lost about 90% of the news after that fight. They never logged back on after flooding this forum for weeks about how physically superior Brock was and how he was gonna throw Cain all over the octagon.

Wasn't a healthy Brock.

Healthy Brock stomps cain

Cain copped his first serious injury that fight and his career was practically finished after that.

Then Cain destroyed himself with an insane work ethic and even more insane training methods.

I'm sure when Cain looks at this shoulder scar from that fight and the half a dozen others he has got as his body has fallen apart since fighting Brock. I'm sure he thinks "Yep, I sure own Brock...I wonder if he could get me a job in WWE. As an announcer who course, I'm certainly in no condition to wrestle".

Cain left a permanent scar on Lesnar's cheek after defeating him at UFC 121. That's the kind of shit that forever makes you another fighter's bitch IMO - When you leave your permanent stamp on them that only surgery can remove. Every time Brock looks in the mirror, he knows who his daddy is.

he also made brock verbul tap to strikes and read what people said about Joanna that means cain made brock his bitch 2

yea at that time it was all about the huge HWs cutting to 265 like lesnar and carwin. even dudes like rogan were saying that was the future of the HW division and the new breed. then that changed within a year when cain and jds showed up who were just 240ers that were more skilled

It seems like the skilled guys at around 240 have always done well.

yea at that time it was all about the huge HWs cutting to 265 like lesnar and carwin. even dudes like rogan were saying that was the future of the HW division and the new breed. then that changed within a year when cain and jds showed up who were just 240ers that were more skilled
I remember arguing 4th at the NCAAs is nothing to laugh at and Cain holding his own against guys Brock size and the only responses I got were ‘omgz but ragdoll!!! FRATE TRANE!”

I don’t remember a more satisfying night posting after a fight

It was a good fight for as long as it lasted. The weird thing about Brock as a fighter is that even though he doesn't like being hit in the face, he's game as fuck. I would have liked a rematch with the Lesnar camp having the data to work with from the first loss.

We also got this awesome gif out of it:

48dkE21.gif
Cain would still stomp him.

cain bought a ticket to a wwe event to beg for brock's autograph

Last edited:
cain has fought 3 times in 5 years, no one cares about him

I miss healthy Cain. Sadly, I don't think he is coming back.

Cain >>>>> PED using coward non-fighters like Brock and Bigfoot Silva, and others with recent busts.

Cain wouldn't beat the Brock that ended Taker's streak or that took John Cena to suplex city in the most dominant wwe championship win ever.

Back