News Terrance McKinney going full Khamzat style; where is the love from Sherdog?

Do you respect Terrance for taking a fight 2-3 weeks after he took damage and got choked out?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Clout with hardcores is what gets you on the main card
Do you actually believe this? Lol. Yea man, the UFC totally cares about that. Paul Rosas, CM Punk, Paige Van Zant and sage northcutt agree with u.

I can see this forum is a big part of your life, but get a grip.

Terrance McKinney is taking a fight 2 weeks after he got choked out by Nazim. It wasn't just a tap without damage though, Nazim did land some solid hard shots on Terrance at well.

Just after 2 weeks after getting subbed and taking some damage, Terrance is fighting again.

Kind of a crazy schedule, the only other fighter I remember doing something like this is Khamzat, and he did it from a win not a loss where he took damage, and he never did it more than once.

There was a ton of love for Khamzat when he fought John Phillips then McKee just 10 days later.
Sherdog was giving mad props to Khamzat for fighting again so soon...

Where is the love for Terrance?

Terrance steps in on short notice to face Breezy
UFC news: Terrance McKinney steps into short notice bout (usatoday.com)
Ummm Bisping vs Gas 2 weeks after the GSP MW title fight?

Do you actually believe this? Lol. Yea man, the UFC totally cares about that. Paul Rosas, CM Punk, Paige Van Zant and sage northcutt agree with u.

I can see this forum is a big part of your life, but get a grip.
No need to make it personal. If you can only think of 4 examples, most of which were in the org many years ago, I think my point speaks for itself.

no comparison. t-rex leaves it out there win or lose.

khmazat doesn't fight anymore now that he is a known commodity.

and when he does fight he goes for a takedown while the other guy is still trying to high five him.

and that is after missing weight by a huge margin and telling the fans to fuck off.

i hope costa beats the brakes off of kumshot

bisping got choked out by gsp and then 21 days later filled in for anderson (who popped for peds) to fight gastelum and got knocked out.
Only because he didn't want his last loss to be to gsp after talking so much trash

McKinney is a fantastic can crusher for now, hopefully he can get in a groove and put that fantastic skill set to use for a title run one day.

He came back with a vengeance. Definitely impressed me, that's for sure.

Terrance is a fun fighter but his limits seem pretty clear by now, don't think he'll ever crack top 15. Glad he picked up the win last night though.

Grant should win this as long as he does not go full retard as Kirk Lazarus says, I don’t know what the fuck Grant Dawson was thinking playing stand up with green

Back