News Terrance McKinney going full Khamzat style; where is the love from Sherdog?

Do you respect Terrance for taking a fight 2-3 weeks after he took damage and got choked out?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sean_wongster_wongmastter

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Terrance McKinney is taking a fight 2 weeks after he got choked out by Nazim. It wasn't just a tap without damage though, Nazim did land some solid hard shots on Terrance at well.

Just after 2 weeks after getting subbed and taking some damage, Terrance is fighting again.

Kind of a crazy schedule, the only other fighter I remember doing something like this is Khamzat, and he did it from a win not a loss where he took damage, and he never did it more than once.

There was a ton of love for Khamzat when he fought John Phillips then McKee just 10 days later.
Sherdog was giving mad props to Khamzat for fighting again so soon...

Where is the love for Terrance?

Terrance steps in on short notice to face Breezy
UFC news: Terrance McKinney steps into short notice bout (usatoday.com)

If he wasn't cleared by the commission he wouldn't be allowed to fight. So fuck it.

The guy he is fighting is not too good. His first round stuff should work just fine. If he loses to Breeden he might need to look for career elswhere.

Terrance McKinney is taking a fight 2 weeks after he got choked out by Nazim. It wasn't just a tap without damage though, Nazim did land some solid hard shots on Terrance at well.

Just after 2 weeks after getting subbed and taking some damage, Terrance is fighting again.

Kind of a crazy schedule, the only other fighter I remember doing something like this is Khamzat, and he did it from a win not a loss where he took damage, and he never did it more than once.

There was a ton of love for Khamzat when he fought John Phillips then McKee just 10 days later.

Dumb move imo. I don't really buy into this notion that it's super admira

I don't really think that taking another fight so quick is something to be praised for. Big whoop, he wants another payday. Meh, guy has lost 3 of 4 not apples to oranges with an obvious rising star like Kmat.

Also, I don't care because he's black. Is that what you are looking for?

Dumb move imo. I don't really buy into this notion that it's super admira

I don't really think that taking another fight so quick is something to be praised for. Big whoop, he wants another payday. Meh, guy has lost 3 of 4 not apples to oranges with an obvious rising star like Kmat.

Also, I don't care because he's black. Is that what you are looking for?
look what happened to Bisping that Gastelum fight should have never been sanctioned only reason it was was because China! shame to all involved in that but point being he took the loss bad and wanted a win so bad but was in no shape to fight could be the same for McKinney.

Khamzat destroys and wins, this guy is doing a Kevin Holland

Back