Tell me about Julian Assange and wikileaks

Don't really care about his agenda as long as he keeps dropping legitimate information.

Wikileaks is more than 10 years old, and nobody not running for office had any problem with it until they released information about Hillary just last year, and now Julian Assange is the scum of the earth for exposing her campaign.
Well, they pretended to seek the truth and a protected outlet for whistleblowers and it turns out they're not what they pretended to be.

So yeah, intelligent people change their minds bud.

Don't really care about his agenda as long as he keeps dropping legitimate information.
Even though it's been proven that the information, like the hacked DNC emails are leaked? And we don't care about the 4th amendment anymore?

What's happening to you guys?

Even though it's been proven that the information, like the hacked DNC emails are leaked? And we don't care about the 4th amendment anymore?

What's happening to you guys?

I don't particularly give a damn about the 4th amendment of a foreign country.

All these leaks give me a head-ups on what sort of an agenda America is going to try to push world-wide, against my interests.

still never said a word about them and still you push your parroted ignorance lol

My statement was their releases are credible. You would be very hard pressed to find 5 false stories they put out. That's why they're not only credible, but more credible than many other news agencies.

My statement was their releases are credible. You would be very hard pressed to find 5 false stories they put out. That's why they're not only credible, but more credible than many other news agencies.
well I suppose it' a good thing they are partisan;)

Wikileaks is more than 10 years old, and nobody not running for office had any problem with it until they released information about Hillary just last year, and now Julian Assange is the scum of the earth for exposing her campaign.

That's not even remotely true. In early 2010 there was the mass public release of the Manning information, shortly thereafter Wikileaks altogether stopped being a faceless online source, with Assange using the attention as his personal platform. Daniel Domscheit-Berg left at the end of 2010. Criticism of Assange ramped up in 2011.

Julian Assange deserves the Pulitzer prize for Journalism.
Odd, how no one has challenged the veracity of the published leaks.
No one has exposed high-level corruption like that since Watergate and no one has done such a thing while willfully paying a very high price in terms of his own life & liberty. We owe him a debt.
The MSM are not journalists, they are propaganda mouthpieces who are told which "narratives" to push.

Last edited:
I haven't followed the wikileaks story that closely.

I have friends that think Assange is reliable and hasn't said any lies. People are always trying to smear him and create false narratives.

Others say Russia uses wikileaks to create social unrest and to try to create turmoil in the US.

How strong is the evidence that wikileaks is working with Russia?

There was an article in The Atlantic that made wikileaks looks like they were trying to work with Trump Jr and trying to instruct the campaign on what to do. One thing they advised was for Trump to contest the election if he lost.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...between-donald-trump-jr-and-wikileaks/545738/

Another article said this story is all bs because they cut out the part of the tweet about Hillary accusing them of being pro-Russia and pro-Trump.

What are your thoughts on wikileaks?

if they got the american media and government hating to be hating it then it probably mean it at least more then half true. wikileaks expose corruption everywhere.

american imperialist army, washington, and media all together brainwash people to hate truth.

So can I sum it up as:

The information they release is accurate information

But since they only release information from one side that it is agenda driven?

How strong is the evidence that Russia either manipulates wikileaks with the information they provide or wikileaks works with Russia?

How many wikileaks people have book deals? Does Assange have a book deal?

Has the quote that Hillary wanted to drone Assange or wikileaks been verified by anyone?

Back