Tell me about Julian Assange and wikileaks

jeffk

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I haven't followed the wikileaks story that closely.

I have friends that think Assange is reliable and hasn't said any lies. People are always trying to smear him and create false narratives.

Others say Russia uses wikileaks to create social unrest and to try to create turmoil in the US.

How strong is the evidence that wikileaks is working with Russia?

There was an article in The Atlantic that made wikileaks looks like they were trying to work with Trump Jr and trying to instruct the campaign on what to do. One thing they advised was for Trump to contest the election if he lost.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...between-donald-trump-jr-and-wikileaks/545738/

Another article said this story is all bs because they cut out the part of the tweet about Hillary accusing them of being pro-Russia and pro-Trump.

What are your thoughts on wikileaks?

Wikileaks has lost all credibility. Lol late night book deals

They're more credible than any US news agency I can think of.

Wikileaks lost credibility for me without having to credit any of the assertions about them being an intermediary for foreign intelligence agencies (willingly/knowingly or otherwise).
Also without evaluating whether they really endangered lives in Afghanistan with their Manning information drop, and the extent of Assange pursuing his own political agenda.
Purely looking at Wikileaks as a source and a platform, when Assange started using it as a public platform for self promotion, doing segments on Russia Today, "surprise" reveals that turned out to be book promotions and Daniel Domscheit-Berg left, it was a rapid drop.

Wow, hard to believe people can still be fooled this badly at this point. It's not even a secret that they are vehicle to launch Russian led attacks.

I have friends that think Assange is reliable and hasn't said any lies. People are always trying to smear him and create false narratives.

Others say Russia uses wikileaks to create social unrest and to try to create turmoil in the US.

There was an article in The Atlantic that made wikileaks looks like they were trying to work with Trump Jr and trying to instruct the campaign on what to do. One thing they advised was for Trump to contest the election if he lost.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...between-donald-trump-jr-and-wikileaks/545738/

Another article said this story is all bs because they cut out the part of the tweet about Hillary accusing them of being pro-Russia and pro-Trump.

Assange is a hero. Exposing corruption at the highest levels.

I'll never forgive the 4am book reveal

I have groundbreaking info I'll reveal about assange in about ten hours. Stay tuned!

Well I'm pretty sure Assange banged Pamela Anderson, if that helps

The shitbag was doing all he could to shill for Trump while lying to his followers that all he cared about was "truth" or whatever word he felt like putting there. That was the last of his credibility. Anybody going to bat for him now is a fucking rube.

lol, the political siding as of late is pathetic and you alt right parrots jump right on, all the while you fools bitch about leaks from the white house and and anything that doesn't show a positive light on Trumps ass. Then when anything shows the real light on his crooked ass, you claim fake news. You cant make this shit up!lol

He was great releasing Bush’s stuff until he released Clinton stuff

lol, the political siding as of late is pathetic and you alt right parrots jump right on, all the while you fools bitch about leaks from the white house and and anything that doesn't show a positive light on Trumps ass. Then when anything shows the real light on his crooked ass, you claim fake news. You cant make this shit up!lol

Please provide a list of false stories put out by Wikileaks.

Can you find 5 stories?

I can find 5 nyt or wapa whoppers easily.

Their agenda, is separate from their credibility btw.

Wow, hard to believe people can still be fooled this badly at this point. It's not even a secret that they are vehicle to launch Russian led attacks.

See the post above.

The shitbag was doing all he could to shill for Trump while lying to his followers that all he cared about was "truth" or whatever word he felt like putting there. That was the last of his credibility. Anybody going to bat for him now is a fucking rube.
67306073.jpg

Wikileaks is more than 10 years old, and nobody not running for office had any problem with it until they released information about Hillary just last year, and now Julian Assange is the scum of the earth for exposing her campaign.

Please provide a list of false stories put out by Wikileaks.

Can you find 5 stories?

I can find 5 nyt or wapa whoppers easily.

Their agenda, is separate from their credibility btw.
My post has nothing to do with wapo or nyt or "proven" false stories. YOUR ignorance is showing!

Back