Tekashi 6ix9ine Was Kidnapped, Beaten and Robbed

this guy is not on his Infominds tip

any of the 90s industry Goons would've dealt w/ him swiftly

One mic was the quintessential.

And Jay, Naz, big, easy, and other giants were definitely familiar with what they were rapping about and knew that if you rapped hard, odds were someone would test you.

I'm not sure the new gen mumblers have that about them
just up look the history of Big L's brother, Lee and the NFL crew

even if the rappers themselves weren't involved, they all had goons and tagalongs that were

Diddy had Wolf (RIP), all of the Mob Piru guys for Death Row (many are now dead), you had Haitan Jack and King Tut and all them in NYC, etc...

The was rumors that Camron paid some people to rob him in DC yrs ago. he took a bullet if i remember right.

i ain't see stars
i'm a G pard
threw the Lam in sixth
drove to the ER (TRUE STORY)

Details? Why do so many people want this dude dead? Just due to constant shit talking?
He refuses to "check in"
When youre part of the gangsta rap world and you give a concert or do appearances in a different part of the country you gotta kick back some of the money you earned to the gangsters that control that area and they help to guarantee your safety while youre in town, basically the same thing as Mafia tribute
Not only does he refuse to do that, he goes on social media and posts videos bragging that hes in this hood or that hood and he aint checking in because hes untouchable
Now a lotta times you can get away with that because the dudes in that area are fake tough guys too but eventually you gonna go to the wrong area and disrespect the wrong people and then its not so funny anymore

giphy.gif

Not that many rappers from any era were really gangsters. Just look at the origins of Prodigy, who was half of the duo that created "Shook Ones," the quintessential "hard" gangster rap single.
hqdefault-162.jpg

Doesn't get more real than Shyne.

I've seen pictures of that guy. I didn't think he was a legit rapper. I always thought it was a joke or gimmick.

He should commemorate the moment by getting another tattoo on his face.

LOL at anything which befalls degenerate rappers. Ghetto flotsam of society who make money and never rise above their uncivilized behavior and image.

Details? Why do so many people want this dude dead? Just due to constant shit talking?
shit talking and disrespect will get a person killed in a lot of places in the u.s. he was also doing this in the most offensive manner possible to dangerous people like j.prince and his son.

Back