Tekashi 6ix9ine Was Kidnapped, Beaten and Robbed

Publicity stunt. Anybody believe her take pictures of himself after getting beat down

c72DHYu.png
Where the fuck is that from lol

He probably paid some clowns to do it to garner more street credibility. I know I would if I was a rapper... But I would pay some big mofo to grab my girls ass and then let me ktfo him like the classic bully on beach scenario.
being robbed in this manner would actually hurt his street cred a lot it might actually end his career. he is lucky he wasn't murdered.

New rappers really forgot to take into account how legitimately the 90's / 2000 Era players were actually familiar with the under belly of the genre. They acted hard because they were hard (puffy got a pass)

These new gen idiots seem to think posing is enough.

giphy.gif

Not that many rappers from any era were really gangsters. Just look at the origins of Prodigy, who was half of the duo that created "Shook Ones," the quintessential "hard" gangster rap single.

New rappers really forgot to take into account how legitimately the 90's / 2000 Era players were actually familiar with the under belly of the genre. They acted hard because they were hard (puffy got a pass)

These new gen idiots seem to think posing is enough.
Puffy didn't get a pass, Puffy is well-connected in NYC and likely the whole country now. Just because he was dancing doesn't mean he's a punk, don't make assumptions.

Robbed...lol

Probably got raped

How's the butthole feel takashimi

Talk shit get hit. Sometimes there's no better teacher than an ass whooping. Hopefully he makes a full recovery and rethinks his shit.
he was definitely playing stupid games and won a stupid prize .he is lucky he isn't dead, chicago,texas and L.A want him dead.

Last edited:
Honestly don't know who the fuck this guy is, but I looked him up because of this thread and he seems like a complete clown:

Tekashi-e1526316435503-827x620.jpg

Last edited:
In the 90's they'd pay people to shoot them for cred not rob them lol.

Fucking millenials...

giphy.gif

Not that many rappers from any era were really gangsters. Just look at the origins of Prodigy, who was half of the duo that created "Shook Ones," the quintessential "hard" gangster rap single.

One mic was the quintessential.

And Jay, Naz, big, easy, and other giants were definitely familiar with what they were rapping about and knew that if you rapped hard, odds were someone would test you.

I'm not sure the new gen mumblers have that about them

One mic was the quintessential.

And Jay, Naz, big, easy, and other giants were definitely familiar with what they were rapping about and knew that if you rapped hard, odds were someone would test you.

I'm not sure the new gen mumblers have that about them

One Mic? As in by Nas? That song was released in 2002, nearly a decade after gangster rap was kick started. And it wasnt really a gangster song: it was about police violence and (iirc) particularly in Africa. Shook Ones is what really laid the baseline for rappers having to defend how hard they were re street violence. Jay Z even mentions in The Takeover how Nas flipped his image/lyrics after Shook dropped and kinda rewrote his backstory.

Also fwiw, imo One Mic blows hard. Nas is my favorite artist and it's one of my least favorite of his.

Back