Tekashi 6ix9ine Was Kidnapped, Beaten and Robbed

One Mic? As in by Nas? That song was released in 2002, nearly a decade after gangster rap was kick started. And it wasnt really a gangster song: it was about police violence and (iirc) particularly in Africa. Shook Ones is what really laid the baseline for rappers having to defend how hard they were re street violence. Jay Z even mentions in The Takeover how Nas flipped his image/lyrics after Shook dropped and kinda rewrote his backstory.

Also fwiw, imo One Mic blows hard. Nas is my favorite artist and it's one of my least favorite of his.

I specifically said 90's and early 2000 -- so 2002 fits, no? Even if you do not like the song (i find your opinion dead wrong, no pun intended) it definitely falls in line with the attitude of the era, song goes way beyond police violence. Muchita also wrote shook ones and hes from one of the most infamous projects in new york -- so im sure he has a familiarity that these new gen insta rappers do not.

When I first heard about him I heard he was probably gay and from I saw I was like yeah that is possible, but i gave the benefit if the doubt.

Watching the video for FeFe it is clear he really, really, REALLY loves the cock.

The was rumors that Camron paid some people to rob him in DC yrs ago. he took a bullet if i remember right.

It's a known fact that it was Jay-Z who ordered Cam'ron to get shot. This was when they a had beef. The shooters put up the Rocafella hand sign.

750k in jewels?? Insurance fraud cause he's broke?

I guess he didnt like X overshadowing him, needed some attention.

he does spend money like dumb ass but he is supposed to be worth 5 million dollars. who knows if that is actually his net worth record companies rob the artists.

Nah I just think he ran his mouth and pissed off too many people. He was in it with the LA gangs because he wouldn't pay tribute. Then it was Chicago. Then it was Florida. Then everyone found out that he swapped flags. Then he told Charlemagne the God that he was tough when he wasn't.

The idiot has basically been begging for some ghetto soldiers to come jack all his shit for a while now. I think they finally just caught up to him. We'll be seeing his jewelry on Snapchat videos soon enough.

I don't believe it. Anyone who was going to go to the extent to really get at him, would kill him. This guys beef is too serious

isn't he, she, or it an LGBT rapper or something?

This is what I always tell people about peacocking. If you make yourself very noticeable and talk about what a badass you are, people are going to notice you, and also test just how badass you are. Dudes like him always got fucked up in high school. Usually by some Theo Huckstable looking dude who was actually a real badass.

I'm truly shocked. He seems so well liked by everyone.

On the same day he releases his biggest music video to date.

Yeah alright fellas.

he was definitely playing stupid games and won a stupid prize .he is lucky he isn't dead, chicago,texas and L.A want him dead.
Details? Why do so many people want this dude dead? Just due to constant shit talking?

Last edited:
He probably paid some clowns to do it to garner more street credibility. I know I would if I was a rapper... But I would pay some big mofo to grab my girls ass and then let me ktfo him like the classic bully on beach scenario.
Exactly what I came to say, fake news for headlines like when that xxxtenwhatever got KTFO out his concert and it was all staged.

Back