Teens laugh at mans drowning

A bunch of different cultures and hard core religion in a climate where you can do anything non winter sport related year round with a huge swing in socio economic status and a surplus of crack and bath salts.

Well that explains it. Thanks

A bunch of different cultures and hard core religion in a climate where you can do anything non winter sport related year round with a huge swing in socio economic status and a surplus of crack and bath salts.
Throw in Alligators and Rogue Pythons

Also, this thread revealed which sherdoggers not to take on a boating trip.

Yeah I do want them to call 911 instead of doing absolutely goddamn nothing . At least his family could have found out sooner . Hope you're not the kind of person who would watch a dude get his brains blown out in front of you and say " no sense in calling police . Fool"s already dead ". Or stumble upon chick who was raped and be like " you wuz already busted all up in . Cans do nuttim for ya . My bad ." Cmon man , show some common human decency . Obviously , u gotta call 911 if u have a human soul .
No doubt I would have called 911.

That's not what we're talking about though.. people want these guys put in jail because they didn't call 911. That is the really retarded part of this story

Wtf was the man doing going into the water if he couldn't swim.
Seems like maybe a half-heart-ed suicide attempt that he thought otherwise of but it was too late. Still should have helped him or at least called someone.

How can you live in Florida and not know how to swim?
I don't get it.
That state is prone to hurricanes and flooding happens often.
I can't speak to the swimming ability of the person who drowned here or the current and other conditions of the body of water in which he drowned, but even an expert swimmer can easily drown in bad conditions without the proper survival equipment.

Can someone explain to my simple Australian arse why Florida is so fucking stupid?
It would be like explaining why someone would live in a swamp filled with alligators to someone who lives in a swamp filled with crocodiles.

I laugh at the teens laughing at the man drowning.

giphy.gif

But not really.

Maybe they were all off their tits on acid. Let's not be to quick to judge.

I laugh at the teens laughing at the man drowning.

giphy.gif

But not really.

Maybe they were all off their tits on acid. Let's not be to quick to judge.
They were smoking weed. They shouldn't have been that fucked up.

Fucking Florida. I hope they die in a hurricane.

After watching the video I'm actually less disappointed in humanity than from just reading the story. It sounds like they tried to stop him. They seemed genuinely confused at the person's stupidity. Yea they could have called the police. But I think that was human error. I think they were dumbstruck by the situation. I'd charge them with perhaps being childish. Immature. Not evil.

The idea of being a responsible man is not exactly common. Given that I understand why they would just stare and make comments like "Well we told him."

The video in the OP doesn't show much. What was it, three or four of the most damning seconds repeated a few times? Video didn't really show me enough for me to form an opinion on what happened.

Back