Teens laugh at mans drowning

Lol, what is that part?

Is @faustian from that part? I hope youre not mad at me btw bunz. I know you were trying to gang up on the liberal yesterday but I like dat ass, bunz!
It's Cape Canaveral where they do a lot of the NASA hoaxes buns

What a fucked up time we live in...

You shouldn't need a law to tell someone not to laugh at another person dying. Fucked up.
Dude was a criminal? OK should he be mocked while drowning because some crazy ass teens found it funny and couldn't be bothered to at least call 911?

No morals or values. In my book if a bystander will taunt and laugh while watching a human drown in a pond, then they might as well be killing him too.

To be completely honest.. yea they're ducked up for laughing, but that guy was fucked

Olympic swimmers wouldn't be able to save that guy. He was super far out there. Laughing is fucked up, but it's not a crime. What do you want them to do? Call 911? He was dead before you could get off the phone.
Not sure what you are saying.

Ok a guy is fucked. All the people plummeting from the burning 9/11 towers were fucked. What do I want them to do? Whatever they fucking can. Run around even if hopelessly looking for something you might be able to throw out to him to pull him in or give him buoyancy. Yes call 9/11 even if futile.

What you don't do is stand idly by and use whatever time you and he has to film the incident while mocking the guy as he dies in front of you.

I am typically not for more and more interventionist gov't but when you see cases like it makes me want to support 'good samaritan' and other laws where people like this can be punished. and sure once i calm down i realize those laws are generally stupid, but many others don't and support them being imposed due to stupid people like these kids.

Can someone explain to my simple Australian arse why Florida is so fucking stupid?
A bunch of different cultures and hard core religion in a climate where you can do anything non winter sport related year round with a huge swing in socio economic status and a surplus of crack and bath salts.

Not sure what you are saying.

Ok a guy is fucked. All the people plummeting from the burning 9/11 towers were fucked. What do I want them to do? Whatever they fucking can. Run around even if hopelessly looking for something you might be able to throw out to him to pull him in or give him buoyancy. Yes call 9/11 even if futile.

What you don't do is stand idly by and use whatever time you and he has to film the incident while mocking the guy as he dies in front of you.

I am typically not for more and more interventionist gov't but when you see cases like it makes me want to support 'good samaritan' and other laws where people like this can be punished. and sure once i calm down i realize those laws are generally stupid, but many others don't and support them being imposed due to stupid people like these kids.
In Canada you have immunity for civil sanctions if you are at fault while completing a a noble deed EG pull someone out of a car accident but in the process injured them more.

To be completely honest.. yea they're ducked up for laughing, but that guy was fucked

Olympic swimmers wouldn't be able to save that guy. He was super far out there. Laughing is fucked up, but it's not a crime. What do you want them to do? Call 911? He was dead before you could get off the phone.
Yeah I do want them to call 911 instead of doing absolutely goddamn nothing . At least his family could have found out sooner . Hope you're not the kind of person who would watch a dude get his brains blown out in front of you and say " no sense in calling police . Fool"s already dead ". Or stumble upon chick who was raped and be like " you wuz already busted all up in . Cans do nuttim for ya . My bad ." Cmon man , show some common human decency . Obviously , u gotta call 911 if u have a human soul .

OK, look I was flabbergasted reading this article. If I was there I would be trying to help him out. Now, the only way I wouldn't is if he was trying to kill me and that's the only way.

Look at this article.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/20/us/florida-teens-drowning-man/index.html

Im telling you man social media has enabled the narcissistic sociopaths, they dont care about anyone just want to capture someone getting savagely beaten or dying just to they can post it to social media for likes and attention. yelling world star on video

Sick sick world we living in man.

After watching the video I'm actually less disappointed in humanity than from just reading the story. It sounds like they tried to stop him. They seemed genuinely confused at the person's stupidity. Yea they could have called the police. But I think that was human error. I think they were dumbstruck by the situation. I'd charge them with perhaps being childish. Immature. Not evil.

The idea of being a responsible man is not exactly common. Given that I understand why they would just stare and make comments like "Well we told him."

That's terrible.

OK, look I was flabbergasted reading this article. If I was there I would be trying to help him out. Now, the only way I wouldn't is if he was trying to kill me and that's the only way.

Look at this article.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/20/us/florida-teens-drowning-man/index.html

If you see someone (especially an adult) drowning in an open body of water that far out, don't try to save them on your own unless you are a very strong swimmer and you've had training in water rescue. Call for help and try to find a flotation device that you can take to them. It's very possible you will end up drowning yourself even if you could swim across that pond with no problem.

I recently made a thread about a friend of mine that drowned while trying to rescue his daughter.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/a...trying-to-save-his-drowning-daughter.3574841/

Back