Teens laugh at mans drowning

Fucking Florida...

sad time we live in gents. i couldn't even imagine being able to sleep at night with any kind of ease knowing i could have saved someone's life. much less laughing at him while he dies right in FRONT OF ME.

fuckin pathetic.

If you are drowning 100 yards out you are on your own.

Wtf was the man doing going into the water if he couldn't swim.

We should revoke smart phones from the black community for a while until we get our shit together

And yet the highly qualified Sherdog statisticians claim humans aren't worse people than they were before.

To be completely honest.. yea they're ducked up for laughing, but that guy was fucked

Olympic swimmers wouldn't be able to save that guy. He was super far out there. Laughing is fucked up, but it's not a crime. What do you want them to do? Call 911? He was dead before you could get off the phone.

I remember as a teen hearing that story for the 1st time. Was stoned out of my mind while listening to the song and my buddy was explaining the situation to a group of us as it played.

I have never wanted to believe a bullshit story as bad as I wanted to believe that one lol

How can you live in Florida and not know how to swim?
I don't get it.
That state is prone to hurricanes and flooding happens often.

Can someone explain to my simple Australian arse why Florida is so fucking stupid?

I mean, I wouldn't have gone in after him either. Would've called 911 but not like that actually would've saved him

Back