Teens film and mock disabled man as he drowns, post video online.

I'm the first guy to call a piece of shit a piece of shit but..

Unless there's a different video besides the one in op linked, I'm not sure I'm seeing where the outrage is..

The ghetto dudes were smoking there mj and a crackhead started doing crackhead shit...

I grew up in the hood ..and crackheads do dumb shit all day..you get desensitized to there behavior because it's normal to see them do crazy/wierd shit all the time..from watching the video ..it seems like the kids were pointing out a crackhead doing something stupid and as the scene unfolds start to realize ..this dude is gonna kill himself..

There lack of remorse is disturbing but from my experience is normal for the urban desensitized vibe you get around crackheads.

I saw a crackhead get his head flattened by a bigrig once...I didn't lose much sleep for him ..not because I'm a sociopathic asshole..but because it's way to common to see them doing crazy shit and having crazy shit done to them..kinda expected in a sad fucked up way.

Not making excuses for the kids but I just don't see the outrage being justified in this situation.

They should be locked up for there horrible face tattoos though..unacceptable.

They're probably got some degree of antisocial PD (psychopathy). A large percentage of people in jail have antisocial PD. It's one of the possible outcomes of a neglectful or traumatic childhood, the violence in their community probably makes it even more likely to develop. It's probably adaptive in a sense, if everyone around you is violent, evil and devoid of empathy - you win out by being more brutal, more evil, and more incapable of empathy.
There's so much truth to your post.

People need to live in this environment to understand what your talking about though.

I grew up this way...but now live the suburban track home life(20 years out the hood) and it took me along time to adjust to normal human emotions like sympathy,empathy,compassion...

Basic human emotions are a weakness when your swimming with sharks...it's dog eat dog.

Back