Teens film and mock disabled man as he drowns, post video online.

i have only ever seen one news story about failure to save a drowning person that was not featuring black people

article from BBC

Dat+names_3ff0c5_4075867.png

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-11172054

not trying to be racist, it seems to be a cultural thing where learning to swim is not as common amongs southern african americans. i cant wrap my head around it

I was a lifeguard for 3 summers in a white town. One of the regular pool rats that came everyday had friends in Oakland, so sometimes we had some black kids. One of black kids from Oakland was 15 years old and pure muscle. Thick, solid and tight... the worst body type for a non swimmer. His friends were fucking with him and trying to get him to jump into the deep end. Oh, and he fucking jumped in. 12 feet deep of water and he sank to the bottom like a rock.

lmao. I was on the tower and saw and blew my whistle and alerted a lifeguard who was feet away. She jumped in and I dove off the tower. She pulled him up within seconds and I got him to the ledge and jumped out and pulled him out.

It was surreal that someone who couldn't swim jumped in. I put them all on blast and kicked them out of the pool. haha. Good times.

Yeah, and I'd probably at least be looking around like crazy for something to throw out to him like something that floats or a tree branch or something. Not sure my conscience could handle me just sitting there watching and laughing without even a failed attempt at helping.

While I do appreciate the attempt at making sociopathic behavior acceptable, you can't really blame "shock" when they went days and didn't even report it. Drowning isn't exactly a peaceful, painless death, and people committing suicide don't usually scream for help, so chalking it up to "the guy probably wanted to kill himself" is a pretty lame excuse for shitty behavior.
the guy drowning was a good distance away, even when zoomed in, he was a dot.

they talk about reporting the incident in the video......

whether they did make the call or not, you're assumption that they were completely callous of the matter is false.

The first one that only lasted about a minute. After watching the longer version that was posted, they certainly make some fucked up comments afterwards. Even kids that age should know that joking about a blunt when someone dies is fucked up.

The longer version definitely changed my mind.
Good. Was about to ask you what video you watched.

They should be sentenced to be used as guinea pigs for experimental science stuff.

Boy some of yall in here talking cash money shit like nihilism doesnt effect white folks too.

Like we didnt just get done watching videos of refugees being left to drown at sea.

Yall either got short term memory issues or are being selective as fuck and holding black folks to a standard that you wont even hold your own race to.

Face it, nihilism is on the rise and race aint got shit to do with it.

Mother fuckers trying to collect mental illnesses like they are pokeman cards and shit. Thata the fucking problem, being seen as crazy is now a sign of high status. Dont believe me? Pay attention to your kids friends and peers youll see.

If the perp is white then its an isolated incident and is not news worthy in the eyes of the WR. There are almost no threads like this when the perp is white. There was a white guy who went on a high speed chase with police through a crowded beach almost hitting people while chugging whiskey and talking about how he was going to hurt police and streamed the whole thing on facebook live. No thread. Theres that fat white kid in PA that killed 4 people, burned their bodies and then buried them alive. No thread. Theres the white chick that talked her boyfriend into killing himself. There were two white inmates that escaped from a prison transport in GA and killed two officers. No thread.

Of course, anything that any random black person does is thread worthy because its totally reflective of the black people as a whole.

But if they're gonna die anyway, then what's the effect here? That's what i'm talking about. People are getting on the teens for laughing and filming, I get that. But not calling 911? Come on now.
I'm not who you were talking about because I just started posting here but I believe we have the right to arm ourselves. One reason is that you can't rely on a police presence at all times. I also think those kids should have reported the incident so his family would know what happened to him. If it's not a law, that they had to report it, I believe it should be.

i have only ever seen one news story about failure to save a drowning person that was not featuring black people

article from BBC

Dat+names_3ff0c5_4075867.png

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-11172054

not trying to be racist, it seems to be a cultural thing where learning to swim is not as common amongs southern african americans. i cant wrap my head around it

Just can't wrap your head around it huh?

120112044253-early-ohio-white-only-pool-sign-00003804-story-top.jpg

2016-03-14-1457975439-3856209-boesk4.jpg

in the Era of FAKE NEWS, do yourself a favor and watch the whole video:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

they get serious at 1:45 and talk about calling patrol to pick up the body.

I initially saw this story in the morning and thought it was clickbait, and indeed it was. The idea that the guy was "Disabled" as if it had anything to do with it, made it seem like he fell in the water without any of his doing, a freak accident, and with him being disabled and all, these heartless kids were laughing it all off without offering any help.

Far from the truth of course.
The guy he quoted retracted his comment and admitted he was wrong. Do yourself a favor and go to 1:06 of the video to see why @colby25 called him out.

If any institutional entity is to blame, it is the hip-hop/rap/world-star/viral video culture. Which, does nothing but promote this type of bullshit.

Or the lack of stable family, which plays a part in the emotional void these kids obviously have.

CNN gets people to DDOS the person who created the Trump vs CNN wrestling meme..... why don't they use there power to track these kids and publicly shame them? Because in our SJW society mind set, there is more wrong with someone who voted for Trump, than these kids watching someone drown. I honestly believe that Don Lemon would have no problem looking at the camera after showing this video, and saying that he blames Trump for their behavior.
Lemon and many others unfortunately. We live in a society in which personal responsibility has become synonymous with psychological harm, where success and confidence synonymous with narcissism and greed, and honesty synonymous with racism.

The left has perpetuated the victim status of the urban black youth. These kids are reminded in schools regularly that racism has kept them down. When its other things that have had a bigger impact.

Victimhood has become both industry and ideology perpetuated by the left. I don't see how that can be denied at this stage.

Not sure if it's already reported in here, but I read police were planning on charging them with "failure to report a death"

Only a misdemeanor, but I'm glad cops found something to charge these pieces of shit with even tho not calling 911 is not illegal

The left has perpetuated the victim status of the urban black youth. These kids are reminded in schools regularly that racism has kept them down. When its other things that have had a bigger impact.

Systemic racism is, of course, one of the factors that has led to the familial and environmental factors that leads to this total lack of human compassion. You can develop with that kind of a total lack of human compassion without racism though too, e.g., a lack of human compassion allowed the slave trade, slave ownership, and the systemic racism that black people endured until relatively recently in our nation's history. It is secular humanism that has driven progress in human compassion rather than the religious traditions that you value, as your beloved Christianity was front and center in the lives of people who had no problem treating other human beings as beasts of burden.

I've had to come to terms with the fact I just don't like them at this point.

Has anyone figured out how this was white people's fault yet?

Teenagers should have developed empathy by that time. (Our great grandparents were starting families at 18-20 years old, mature, and responsible enough to do it. ) These blacks are taking it a step farther and actually taunting a dying man. It really gets no lower than that.

"These blacks"

<27>

Systemic racism is, of course, one of the factors that has led to the familial and environmental factors that leads to this total lack of human compassion. You can develop with that kind of a total lack of human compassion without racism though too, e.g., a lack of human compassion allowed the slave trade, slave ownership, and the systemic racism that black people endured until relatively recently in our nation's history. It is secular humanism that has driven progress in human compassion rather than the religious traditions that you value, as your beloved Christianity was front and center in the lives of people who had no problem treating other human beings as beasts of burden.
Rot in hell filth.

Back