Teens film and mock disabled man as he drowns, post video online.

Bloody Pulp

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://nypost.com/2017/07/20/oh-he-just-died-disturbing-video-shows-teens-mocking-drowning-man/

Florida naturally. They won't be charged with anything. Which I guess is technically correct, though it could make for interesting debate considering that chick who got charged for convincing her emo boyfriend to kill himself. Which is more despicable?

Also,

idontwanttoliveonthisplanet.jpg

Isnt that the beginning of the friday the 13th movies?

The video was disturbing to watch and ridiculing the drowning guy. You shouldn't attempt to save a drowning person in open water if you're untrained. You're at huge risk because the drowning person can pull you down in the panic.

Cut off their feet and toss them into traffic.

And neuter their parents.

God that was sick how they laughed when he went under. Wtf is wrong with people

I can semi not blame them for not swimming out to save him, since saving a frantic drowning person make both of you drowning the most likely outcome, and explosive athletes smoking weed at a park aren't exactly known for their strong swimming skills. But goddamn, what the hell kind of relentless piece of shit sits there filming and mocking a drowning person? How do you know that confidently that your friends are also hunks of shit and will join in laughing rather than thinking you're just a psycho?

They don't have enough sense to know how to rescue a drowning person so I could let that pass.

However mocking and laughing about it makes them worthless waste of good air. I hope they are all in the same type ofsituation and the same happens to them.

Lacking that I hope their names and faces get around and their lives are ruined.

Sick people for laughing at him and not calling 911. Sadly I agree with the decision by not charging them. They didn't entice him to go into the water, we don't know if they can swim and even if they were capable of swimming, it's possible that the guy drowning might of taken them with him.

arent there some kind of negligence laws? or that is only for little kids under someone's care?

Sick people. But a charge against them would basically be a thought crime. Which is a dark, dark, road to go down.

We will see more of this as atheism and the inevitable nihilism that follows, grows.

Is it bad or understandable that i predicted the ethnicity of all parties when i first clicked on thread?

the pride of african-American community .
Watching a man drown and filmed it. Possibly one of the top 5 lowest acts of behaviour I have ever heard of.

Back