Teen who swallowed a slug on a dare became a quadriplegic

Kids just can't have any kind of fun anymore, what's this world coming to?

This is why in order to live in this world, you must have a hole in your brain where your feelings used to be.

420 days in a coma, oh my God thats crazy. I done a few dares in my younger years but thankfully never had to eat a slug as a dare.

rat_lungworm02.jpg
Here's what I hate. I hate that I know a lot of thought and research went into this diagram. Because that research and ergo that knowledge are horrible. Shit is being represented as dots, that's the level of disgusting this is on. Someone took that bullet for all of us. Probably killed themselves afterwards.

Guys he's only 19. He's got plenty of time to improve. I say feed him CM Punk.
Does that mean he gains the ability to walk but zero ability to fight?

LOL that’s what you get for being a dumb piece of shit

Here's what I hate. I hate that I know a lot of thought and research went into this diagram. Because that research and ergo that knowledge are horrible. Shit is being represented as dots, that's the level of disgusting this is on. Someone took that bullet for all of us. Probably killed themselves afterwards.

Does that mean he gains the ability to walk but zero ability to fight?

This shit is represented as dots because that’s what rat poop looks like.

damagepoop07.jpg

Eating slugs is dumb, but this penalty is disproportionate to the stupidity. People do far stupider things with no consequences. Poor guy.

I was in the middle of posting that exact notion earlier when I got stuck on the "420 days" and got distracted.

There's bad idea, and there's a slug causing...

Wait.

420 days.

are-you-high.jpg

pretty sad honestly. lots of us did stupid shit at 19. Obviously bugs and wild animals have potential to carry virus but I would never guess this would happen.

I don't get these responses in threads like this.

At any point in my life, I would have never eaten a fucking slug. What kind of retarded kids do shit like this?

LOL that’s what you get for being a dumb piece of shit

They literally look like turds that have come to life.

Pretty sure he wouldn't have eaten a dog shit.

I swear this generation ARE fucking dumber than EVER.

At any point in my life, I would have never eaten a fucking slug. What kind of retarded kids do shit like this?
Guess you've never been around a bunch of drunk bros before. You would be surprised what stupid things go on.

There's a pretty damn big difference between eating a bug,and eating laundry detergent .
I'd never eat either, but eating a bug isn't as stupid as people are making it out to be--you guys are acting like the kid was playing with fire, or doing dangerous jackass like stunts.

I mean it is dumb, but not in a million years could anyone have guessed that eating a slug could make you a quadriplegic.
People eat bugs in other countries for food everyday. Bear Gryls does it on TV. A slug isn't some exotic bug.

Yet more confirmation that everything is frightening in Australia.

Back