Teen who swallowed a slug on a dare became a quadriplegic

You hear about stories like this and realize all the comically terrible shit that could happen to anyone at any time.

Like, remember when your parents used to tell you not to cross your eyes or they’d get stuck that way... I bet there is some 59 year-old dude out there right now who has been stuck cross-eyed for 51 years.

Last edited:
420 days in a coma, oh my God thats crazy. I done a few dares in my younger years but thankfully never had to eat a slug as a dare.

rat_lungworm02.jpg

Eating slugs is dumb, but this penalty is disproportionate to the stupidity. People do far stupider things with no consequences. Poor guy.

Shit, they must have triple dog dared him. Ya know when someone triple dog dares you to do something. You GOTTA do it :(

He is 19, and did something this stupid. This is up there with the Kid at the PSU frat who drank himself to death. And everyone blamed everyone else but the kid.

Makes this mascot a little more intimidating now, doesn’t it?

a3eeef200b0641c5fc3f465cfaffb817.png.jpg

He Should've avoided the sushi and went with the escargot

itt guys who have done way dumber things and had way less severe consequences but still manage to play all high and mighty over some drunk 19 y/o kid having his life ruined over something that had a 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001% risk of happening
9ec.png

...Why would anyone leave cat food outside in the garden?
When we first got a cat we didn't have a cat flap and our cat basically loved the garden n sat outside all day. I left his food outside and was told later on not to do it again due to slugs.

Back