Crime Teen misses the bus, asks for directions, and gets shot at.

It was sort of reasonable to be skeptical when this story first broke due to the lack of details.

But now that we have the details of this case, if you’re still trying to pretend the shooter was in the right, it’s pretty obvious you’re a racist. Don’t be a coward and a racist. Just own it and call it what it is.

No one is saying the shooter was in the right. I just know I live in a rough neighbourhood and teenagers (and adults, really) who come onto my property aren't doing so to ask directions.

They're looking to break in and steal shit. I just chased a native girl off my porch two weeks ago. She had a story too, but she and I both know she was looking to break in and steal shit, just like all the other creeps I've caught lurking on my porch in the last 18 months since my wife and I moved here.

Lol keep focusing on the irrelevant phone pissbelt.

I didn't have GPS in high school and I never got lost in my home town.
But you're the one who thought the phone was relevant, as you brought it up. And it is relevant. And now you've circled back to your first bad point, so you're playing "dummy walks in a circle" by yourself now. Cheers.

But you're the one who thought the phone was relevant, as you brought it up. And it is relevant. And now you've circled back to your first bad point, so you're playing "dummy walks in a circle" by yourself now. Cheers.

Lol. I don't get obsessed with these silly stories because they are all the same. I just made a thread about one thst happened in my home town last week.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/local-news-media-playing-msm-tricks.3979701/#post-153148439

Creep is looking to break into houses, gets caught, family pretends they were an innocent darling but a quick Google of their name reveals they aren't. And the media plays up the racial angle and tries to pretend it's totally normal to go poking around on a stranger's property.

This shit happens all the time.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calg...rural-homeowner-confronted-suspects-1.4551488

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/alberta-farmer-who-shot-atv-thief-will-go-to-jail-1.1066411

And the media always focus on something other than the fact the 'victim' was somewhere he was't supposed to be, looking to steal shit.

As someone who lives in an area where property crime is in the rise, I think a lot of the time, the homeowner overreacts, but does so, not out of racism or malice, but out of frustration that the police simply don't have the manpower anymore to go after thieves and as George Zimmermann once famously said, 'these assholes always get away.'

No one is saying the shooter was in the right. I just know I live in a rough neighbourhood and teenagers (and adults, really) who come onto my property aren't doing so to ask directions.

They're looking to break in and steal shit. I just chased a native girl off my porch two weeks ago. She had a story too, but she and I both know she was looking to break in and steal shit, just like all the other creeps I've caught lurking on my porch in the last 18 months since my wife and I moved here.
Forest Lawn?

Das right mayne.
I'm sorry to hear that... Use to have a lot of fun with "people watching", the "down trodden", in that neighborhood when passing through. Gluing king cans and toonies down on the sidewalk by the pawnshop superstore/moneymart then sitting across the street with a donair(from erinwoods, best donairs), watching hilarity ensue.

I'm sorry to hear that... Use to have a lot of fun with "people watching", the "down trodden", in that neighborhood when passing through. Gluing king cans and toonies down on the sidewalk by the pawnshop superstore/moneymart then sitting across the street with a donair(from erinwoods, best donairs), watching hilarity ensue.

We got an insane deal on our place so we took it, but our lease is up next spring and we're out this bitch. Honeslty, the people here are great. It's the junkies that are the problem. Hopefully fentanyl solves the problem and they all just die off.

We got an insane deal on our place so we took it, but our lease is up next spring and we're out this bitch. Honeslty, the people here are great. It's the junkies that are the problem. Hopefully fentanyl solves the problem and they all just die off.
Ah thought that must of been the deal, best wishes and good luck when you move on to better places. One can only hope with the junkie solution.

Lol keep focusing on the irrelevant phone pissbelt.

I didn't have GPS in high school and I never got lost in my home town.
I have not yet caught up on this thread so my comment is not based on any specific context. Its just directed at your specific comment here.

Kids (people) without GPS in the past were much less likely to get lost compared to a person today, who is used to GPS and then denied it.

We used to pay attention and KNOW we had to learn our way around as there was no fall back but paper maps and asking people. Today, no one has to pay attention ever. Even as you walk there you hardly have to look up from your phone.

They have shown people testing others as to their surroundings and route in the GPS age and people really are clueless unless they are the ones driving, which forces a level of attention.

It was sort of reasonable to be skeptical when this story first broke due to the lack of details.

But now that we have the details of this case, if you’re still trying to pretend the shooter was in the right, it’s pretty obvious you’re a racist. Don’t be a coward and a racist. Just own it and call it what it is.
All racists are cowards deep inside. I can guarantee you that if this was a white blonde hair kid then you wouldn't have people like @Seano @High Plains Shifter @JoeyJoeJoeJr doubting the kids story and defending the shooter.

Stop being poor

This is what a lot of people seem to be overlooking; the "I'm lost / need help / can I use your phone" scam is old hat and has been well known for some time. Not saying that that was the case this time around, but like I have already said, it's suspicious.
If it wasn't then it was just some kid that got lost right?

When you see them raising a shotgun to their shoulder and aiming down the sights at a 14-year old is a pretty big indicator that they're not firing "warning shots" into the air.
Not only was he shooting at someone for knocking at his door, and not only was he shooting at a child, he was shooting at a child for knocking at his door that was running away. Dude legit tried to shoot a fleeing highschooler in the back.

so many quotes, too lazy to read them all, my apologies. I don't live on Sherdog like you do @Seano (look at your post count incredulouscormier.gif).

truth hurts.

so many quotes, too lazy to read them all, my apologies. I don't live on Sherdog like you do @Seano (look at your post count incredulouscormier.gif).

truth hurts.
You seem to think someone is looking for validation from you or something. I don't care if you like posting here. You post just like I do and have 27,500 posts and have been here 3 years less than I have, so don't act like your posting is a rare occurrence.

You have to tell truth in order for it to hurt, BTW. You expose yourself while believing you expose me.

Back