• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Crime Teen misses the bus, asks for directions, and gets shot at.

And how far away was this kid's school on foot?

Never mind you simple shit, I'll answer for you. More than an hour.
What does this have to do with anything, rat?

I'm glad that piece of shit got convicted and luckily for the the kid that that fucktard couldn't aim and that there was camera footage.

With some bad luck, the asshole would've go free if he killed the kid and there wasn't any footage of what actually happened.

It's really sad that there are still a few idiots on here doubting the kid's story

This thread keeps on giving. It really needs to be archived.

If I ever catch someone stealing from me & they take off running, I will shoot them.
I have this strange feeling this comment will be used against you in court.

Lol youre hilarious. You keep referring to him as some geeky urkel kid. Hes not wearing reading glasses, khaki pants and a sweater. Hes wearing aviator sunglasses and a tracksuit bud.

Regardless who cares what hes wearing, or how he was raised, it doesn't really matter, because anyone can steal.

His story is bullshit, anyone with any street smarts can tell you that. He just "forgot" how to get to school eh, lol.

Thought it would be a good idea to walk up to a random house and ask directions? Has he never heard of google or own a cell phone?

His story isnt believable at all. The cherry was claiming he chose that house because of the home owners sign. Lol.
You are being aggressively stupid.
There is stealing a candy bar, and then there is a BREAKING INTO SOMEONE'S HOME in broad daylight when you're 13.

All of this shit you're saying was addressed in the story had you bothered to read it. As the kid of 2 military parents, i know that the likelihood of a kid with a dad in the marines ditching school to go break into houses is pretty fucking unlikely.

Shocking and horrifying. And conservatives in this thread legit blaming this kid. Racism showing its ugly face again.

Maybe your little snitching ass can make sure that happens
We got a new resident bad ass it seems. You'll fit right in with all the other people that think limp wristed liberals are the woes of western society.

We got a new resident bad ass it seems. You'll fit right in with all the other people that think limp wristed liberals are the woes of western society.
My comment was reported for violence

What does this have to do with anything, rat?
Did you already the forget the months you've spent saying you couldn't believe that he might have gotten lost? Head injuries I guess.

Did you already the forget the months you've spent saying you couldn't believe that he might have gotten lost? Head injuries I guess.

I recall most of the conversation I have had in this thread, yes. Still not sure what you think it is you're saying to me. Whatever it is, report it to Crave.

You are being aggressively stupid.
There is stealing a candy bar, and then there is a BREAKING INTO SOMEONE'S HOME in broad daylight when you're 13.

All of this shit you're saying was addressed in the story had you bothered to read it. As the kid of 2 military parents, i know that the likelihood of a kid with a dad in the marines ditching school to go break into houses is pretty fucking unlikely.
He's an idiot.

He'll shoot you in the back if you steal from him. He'll shoot you if you report his sherdog comments. Meet internet tough guy.

I recall most of the conversation I have had in this thread, yes. Still not sure what you think it is you're saying to me. Whatever it is, report it to Crave.
I'm not going to report you to Crave for being too stubborn to admit that a kid walking more than an hour through Detroit, on a path he had never walked, might lose his way.

Back