Crime Teen misses the bus, asks for directions, and gets shot at.

You seem to think someone is looking for validation from you or something. I don't care if you like posting here. You post just like I do and have 27,500 posts and have been here 3 years less than I have, so don't act like your posting is a rare occurrence.

You have to tell truth in order for it to hurt, BTW. You expose yourself while believing you expose me.

logic sure isn't your thing. you can see I take breaks between my sherdogging. unintentionally so. not a hard thing to do.

& you can deny it all you want, it only validates your complete & utter buffoonery.

We used to pay attention and KNOW we had to learn our way around as there was no fall back but paper maps and asking people. Today, no one has to pay attention ever. Even as you walk there you hardly have to look up from your phone.

They have shown people testing others as to their surroundings and route in the GPS age and people really are clueless unless they are the ones driving, which forces a level of attention.
Exactly true. I never use a GPS for this reason.

Not only was he shooting at someone for knocking at his door, and not only was he shooting at a child, he was shooting at a child for knocking at his door that was running away. Dude legit tried to shoot a fleeing highschooler in the back.
And the guy gets defended by "non-racists".

And the guy gets defended by "non-racists".
Well to be fair @Seano will let you know that you really need to see more footage of the kid running away to see if the shots at his back were justified. You cannot see what the kid is doing with his hands in front of his chest as he runs away and we only see his back.

Suspicious.

Well to be fair @Seano will let you know that you really need to see more footage of the kid running away to see if the shots at his back were justified. You cannot see what the kid is doing with his hands in front of his chest as he runs away and we only see his back.

Suspicious.
Can’t start a witch hunt without knowing all the facts. You can however shoot someone in the back if you can’t see their hands.

Suspicious.
Mike, I am sorry for what today's society has done to you. I know it may seem as though I am being snide or making a joke but I'm being sincere here. It truly bothers me that people like you get toyed with and manipulated the way you do. I hope that some day you are able to lead a life that is not fueled by unfounded suspicions of other people. Please wake up and see that the world isn't as evil as you so badly want it to be.

I'd appreciate it if you'd stop tagging me. I have no real contempt for you or for anyone else and I have no desire to continue with this tagfest. If you have things you'd like to talk to me about, actual subject matter, thats fine. But enough is enough with this shit you've been pulling here for the past couple of days. Really. Its ridiculous.

Mike, I am sorry for what today's society has done to you. I know it may seem as though I am being snide or making a joke but I'm being sincere here. It truly bothers me that people like you get toyed with and manipulated the way you do. I hope that some day you are able to lead a life that is not fueled by unfounded suspicions of other people. Please wake up and see that the world isn't as evil as you so badly want it to be.

I'd appreciate it if you'd stop tagging me. I have no real contempt for you or for anyone else and I have no desire to continue with this tagfest. If you have things you'd like to talk to me about, actual subject matter, thats fine. But enough is enough with this shit you've been pulling here for the past couple of days. Really. Its ridiculous.
You know you would have said it all if i did not say it for you first.

Admit.it.

You know you would have said it all if i did not say it for you first.

Admit.it.
I'm going to go ahead and put you on ignore now.

giphy.gif

All racists are cowards deep inside. I can guarantee you that if this was a white blonde hair kid then you wouldn't have people like @Seano @High Plains Shifter @JoeyJoeJoeJr doubting the kids story and defending the shooter.

What? I never defended the shooter dumbshit, I called him a maniac. I even admitted it was possible though unlikely he was actually there to ask for directions. It has nothing to do with his race, infact I didn't even know he was black until you called me a racist lol. The kids story is very questionable, regardless of race.

Stop being poor

I'll take Forest Lawn over Tuscany or any of the other richie rich neighbourhoods in Calgary where I'd have to interact with ivory tower liberals like you who haven't lived in the world but think you know everything about it because they watched The Wire.

Last edited:
I'll take Forest Lawn over Tuscany or any of the other richie rich neighbourhoods in Calgary where I'd have to interact with ivory tower liberals like you who haven't lived in the world but think you know everything about it because they watched The Wire.

Stop being dumb as well

Wow. Anyone defending this behaviour in any way is an idiot, racist or both. He had a camera on his house. If he felt threatened he could have called the cops and told them there was a black kid at his door without opening the door. Even after opening the door and yelling at the poor kid they could have stopped there and either let the kid run away or called the cops if he refused to leave. Instead they shoot at him!? And this is the neighborhood watch!? Throw the old man and his wife in prison.

Back