Ted Cruz harassed out of restaurant

Murdering them with your car is certainly a good counter-tactic though.

Thats my point exactly, you turn people who would more than likely support your cause into people who will contemplate running you over

If you look closely, you can see JFK's ghost was harassing Cruz there too.

Because he has an ability you lack.

To ability assess the situation and deal with it accordingly.

He didn't deal with anything. He fled the building.

Marco Rubio was able to deal with Alex Jones literally in his face and came out on top.

Why can't Ted Cruz deal with a few feminists?

<YeahOKJen>
We all believe you. We really do.

You're so tough.
Your problem is that you judge everyone by your own naturally effeminate standards. There are actually plenty of men who would do exactly what I would, you should try hanging out with some men sometime.

Thats my point exactly, you turn people who would more than likely support your cause into people who will contemplate running you over

I don't have a desire to lock shields with someone that would murder me for inconveniencing them.

Your problem is that you judge everyone by your own naturally effeminate standards. There are actually plenty of men who would do exactly what I would, you should try hanging out with some men sometime.

I get it. You're so tough. Stop scaring me jeez.

You're a sociopath, don't hurt me please.

Its hilarious listening to limpdick choir trying to preach to me what I would do. Here is a reality check, my obligation to civility or concern for the well being of others ends when their concern for my well being ends. People like you are stupid to understand what happens if the right ever starts acting like the left has been acting since Trump got elected. But when it happens it won't be the rights fault it will be pathetic losers like you that encouraged the behavior.

Yaaaawn.

The right held little practice war games under Obama, pointed firearms at federal officials, and took over a wildlife park that led to the hilarious gunning down of tarp man.

I'm laughing because you think attempted murder and terrorism is okay because your hillbilly ass is held up by annoying people.

By the way if you're going to mock my intelligence please attempt to be more coherent in your little crybaby outbursts.

Yaaaawn.

The right held little practice war games under Obama, pointed firearms at federal officials, and took over a wildlife park that led to the hilarious gunning down of tarp man.

I'm laughing because you think attempted murder and terrorism is okay because your hillbilly ass is held up by annoying people.

By the way if you're going to mock my intelligence please attempt to be more coherent in your little crybaby outbursts.
I'm sorry did some redneck war games inconvenience you in some way? I am pretty sure in the end those ranchers who pointed their weapons at federal officials were vindicated in court and it was the federal officials who ended up looking like the criminals. I guess you didn't read that far.

I think that taking action preventing illegal detainment is reasonable. I realize that for an overgrown vagina like you that might seem harsh but not all of us are so willing to throw away our rights to live an unimpeded life. But I will remember your bleeding vagina rant here the next time I see you in a thread about stop and frisk.

Please don't hit me with your car over this disagreement mister.

I'm so sorry.
Sometimes I wonder if you are really so stupid that this is how you see the world? Either you are really good at twisting the truth, or you are really bad at interpreting objective reality.

I'm sorry did some redneck war games inconvenience you in some way? I am pretty sure in the end those ranchers who pointed their weapons at federal officials were vindicated in court and it was the federal officials who ended up looking like the criminals. I guess you didn't read that far.

I think that taking action preventing illegal detainment is reasonable. I realize that for an overgrown vagina like you that might seem harsh but not all of us are so willing to throw away our rights to live an unimpeded life. But I will remember your bleeding vagina rant here the next time I see you in a thread about stop and frisk.

<Dany07>

They weren't vindicated. They were charged and found guilty.

President-who-thinks-laws-are-only-for-Democrats granted them a pardon.

What were you just saying about twisting reality or whatever?

lol

They weren't vindicated. They were charged and found guilty.

President-who-thinks-law-are-only-for-Democrats granted them a pardon.

What were you just saying about twisting reality or whatever?
Are you really this dishonest? Holy shit, how much more of a lying shitbag can someone be?

Right wing snowflakes can't even handle heckling anymore.
Youre a fool. You have no idea what this doing d how this damages democracy . I mean you're incredibly stupid, so much so that someone needs to shake the idiocy out of you. Mob rule and random violence is not what you want as part of your political system.
Violence begets violence and it escalates.
Again someone needs to shake you, because it's wrong to hit women, no matter how dumb they are

I dislike ted cruz. I dislike this pathetic, hopefully illegal, harassment even more. It's bigotry, and assaultive. These people are pathetic. The media has created an environment where these types think they have more rights than others. Very wrong.

Yeah. I hate Cruz with a passion. And I certainly do not feel sorry for that smarmy douche. I do feel bad for his wife though. But when a politician (liked or disliked) can not go out for a fucking meal without getting pounced on like that, we are walking down a road we just don't want to go down.

Back