Ted Cruz harassed out of restaurant

Fair enough. From the likes the comment has gathered, I'd guess I fooled a few lefties who strongly agree with that in a non-ironic way.

Personally, I thought (maybe hoped) the joke was obvious. It's hypocriy to complain that Drumpf is lowering the standards of our discourse while supporting the lowering of the standards of our discourse by Maxine Waters and the mobs she encourages.

The honest truth is your obvious sarcasm mirrors true liberal arguments.

Which in itself is a realization of part of the problem.

{<jimmies}Didn't mean to hurt your feelz soi boi.

actually i did<Gordonhat>

You don't have the intellectual capacity to register on my give a fuck scale.

All you can do is copy paste other people's opinions and mannerisms.

So basically Cruz is a pussy and you're playing defense because the election is close.

What purpose would staying in that environment have achieved?

Usually you have discussion or confront your elected officials with hard lined questions you want answers too. Even THAT would have been objective.

But that's not what this was. This was a mob simply screaming at him because that's all they really can do. Scream, bitch and moan.

Usually you have discussion or confront your elected officials with hard lined questions you want answers too. Even THAT would have been objective.

But that's not what this was. This was a mob simply screaming at him because that's all they really can do. Scream, bitch and moan.

He should have stood up for his beliefs and his buddy Kavanaugh and waited for his dinner like someone that isn't scared to express their beliefs on the world stage.

He should have stood up for his beliefs and his buddy Kavanaugh and waited for his dinner like someone that isn't scared to express their beliefs on the world stage.
No, they should have acted like well adjusted adults and not mobbed him while he was out having dinner. But they're not adults they're spastic, socially impaired toddlers and even moderate liberals see it that way.

No, they should have acted like well adjusted adults and not mobbed him while he was out having dinner. But they're not adults they're spastic, socially impaired toddlers and even moderate liberals see it that way.

So your ok with his tail tucking display because he actually had to sit next to people that had different views than him in public?

lol

You guys are so weak, it's sad.

Disappointed Ted didn't stand his ground AS IN refuse to leave and just keep doing what he was doing.
Ted is a little bitch and won’t do shit. Trump planted a story in the National Enquirer that Ted was cheating on his wife. Timid Ted didn’t do shit about it and even helped Trump get elected. Basically Timid Ted put Trump above his own fucking wife. What a little bitch.

LOL! that's what I figured coming from the WR's rated worst poster. <Dany07>

You should prolly go back to fact checking the memes thread. You're out of your league here <CerseiPlotting>

I'll be here after your account gets banned again.

I think any rational (hehe) poster can see this for what it is....

36 years from now Ted can tell the story how he was raped by a crowd of Libatards in a restaurant in DC.
If only anyone wanted to actually rape lying Ted Cruz.

Re. Op
They shouldn't do that. Keep protests civil.

I think any rational (hehe) poster can see this for what it is....

If they didn't have a strong argument he could have stood his ground, refuted their argument, and ate his dinner with his wife.

Instead he tucked tail and cucked out without even trying just like he did in the election.

Back