Ted Cruz harassed out of restaurant

So your ok with his tail tucking display because he actually had to sit next to people that had different views than him in public?

lol

You guys are so weak, it's sad.
Do you actually think this is about people with different views, or do you think maybe it's how they present themselves with their different views?

It's pretty ironic you mention weak though.

Do you actually think this is about people with different views, or do you think maybe it's how they present themselves with their different views?

It's pretty ironic you mention weak though.

It is literally and figuratively only about people that hold different views from Mr. Cruz.

I think he could have stayed for another minute or two and shit would have got awkward and the hecklers would get bored and the establishment would have kicked them out and/or called the police.

He was literally only confronted with people using their voices to express their displeasure with his political views while he was in his district. If you cannot handle that you cannot handle being a Senator.

If they didn't have a strong argument he could have stood his ground, refuted their argument, and ate his dinner with his wife.

Instead he tucked tail and cucked out without even trying just like he did in the election.

refuted their argument?

LOL.

First off how ould you propose he do that? Out scream a simple short form rebutal in hopes his voice is so loud it drowns out their voices?

And if he did somehow through miracle devolve the situation to a discussion that the crowd was even remotely able to be "won over?"

You are sooooo precious in how remarkably irrational you really are.

This is cute really. You all (The Right) embraced the nickname Lyin' Ted Cruz, you didn't come out and chastise Trump for his degradation of Cruz wife. This climate of conflict is your fault, not the media and not the left. You abandoned all norms because you wanted a President that wasn't PC. Well kiddies what happened to Cruz wasn't PC either so embrace it.

Also,

"The left is so violent! I'll run them over with my car if they try to peacefully protest and it inconveniences my travels."

This is the most counter productive tactic of them all. No faster way to lose all the sympathy for your cause than blocking a major road

this is great for Ted in our victim culture.

Pretty damn funny imo.

You'll do nothin ol captain limpdick.
Its hilarious listening to limpdick choir trying to preach to me what I would do. Here is a reality check, my obligation to civility or concern for the well being of others ends when their concern for my well being ends. People like you are stupid to understand what happens if the right ever starts acting like the left has been acting since Trump got elected. But when it happens it won't be the rights fault it will be pathetic losers like you that encouraged the behavior.

This is the most counter productive tactic of them all. No faster way to lose all the sympathy for your cause than blocking a major road

Murdering them with your car is certainly a good counter-tactic though.

This feels totally organic.

Im sure Janice Shakowskys husband, aka Obama bro, hadn't paid any of those folks in the restaurant.

So which is it... The country is overrun with mentally ill SJW's?? Or American citizens will only demonstrate against the GOP if they are paid??

Here is what I don't get. Were they at a Kale restaurant?

Shouldn't like 40% of the restaurant have not cared, 30% for Cruz, and 30% for O'Rourke?

Have you ever tried to start a chant at a restaurant before? Well niether have I, but im guessing it's usually unsuccessful.

Fucking perfect storm Cruz walked into there. Call me skeptical.

this is great for Ted in our victim culture.
Pretty much, I really don't like that guy but this was great advertising for him. Its insane how stupid the left is that they think this helps them in the general public.

refuted their argument?

LOL.

First off how ould you propose he do that? Out scream a simple short form rebutal in hopes his voice is so loud it drowns out their voices?

And if he did somehow through miracle devolve the situation to a discussion that the crowd was even remotely able to be "won over?"

You are sooooo precious in how remarkably irrational you really are.

He didn't even try to talk to them.

He tucked his tail and bolted.

So which is it... The country is overrun with mentally ill SJW's?? Or American citizens will only demonstrate against the GOP if they are paid??

I have always said SWJ'S are AstroTurf, and media propaganda gaining a life of it's own.

This is cute really. You all (The Right) embraced the nickname Lyin' Ted Cruz, you didn't come out and chastise Trump for his degradation of Cruz wife. This climate of conflict is your fault, not the media and not the left. You abandoned all norms because you wanted a President that wasn't PC. Well kiddies what happened to Cruz wasn't PC either so embrace it.
I don't give a rats ass about Ted Cruz but mobbing him while he's out having dinner is going to accomplish what exactly?

Do you think Ted will change his political perspectives because a few unfuckables decided to yell a bunch of nonsense in a restaurant?

I don't give a rats ass about Ted Cruz but mobbing him while he's out having dinner is going to accomplish what exactly?

Do you think Ted will change his political perspectives because a few unfuckables decided to yell a bunch of nonsense in a restaurant?

We both know Ted will Ted but those people are allowed and did voice their opinions. They are entitled to them. He is an employee of the people and especially the woman he represents.

Back