Tecia Torres's Body Image Issues

FarflungQuestionableGalapagospenguin.gif

I'd bum rush...body issue or not...

That's a pretty good Sean Sherk imitation.

She cares so little about people's opinion of her body, that she wrote a whole essay on how little she cares?

Huh? Did I miss something? The article was about how she cared too much as a kid, and THEN she grew up and learned to care little. It's about the process of getting to where she is now and it's meant to be a lesson to little kids, hence the mention about TeenVogue.

When I think of "strong is beautful," I think of Katheryn Winnick: 3rd degree blackbelt in Tae Kwan Do, 2nd degree blackbelt in Karate, and licensed bodyguard.

Ol Toothpick Arms would get besmirched by a middle school wrestler

Im not sure she does have body issues, at least thats not what I get from what she said.

Title quite misleading tbh

First line of what she wrote:
"Truth be told, for as long as I can remember I've struggled with my body image."

First line of what she wrote:
"Truth be told, for as long as I can remember I've struggled with my body image."

and then goes on to tell us how she is fine with it... LD

I prefer women to you know...look like feminine. She looks like a buff 11 year old boy.

11 year old boy? Naw, Tecia has boobs, nice ass, long hair. If you like 11 year old boys, I think that would be more Rose Namajunas - no hair, zero boobs, etc.

10802594_1590943354467859_1699097647_n.jpg

Lol at that walk. You can tell she does it on purpose. Same as Manlet mcgregor doing the Invisible lat syndrome move.

When I think of "strong is beautful," I think of Katheryn Winnick: 3rd degree blackbelt in Tae Kwan Do, 2nd degree blackbelt in Karate, and licensed bodyguard.

I remember her from some b-movie about Halloween from like 10 years ago. She is super sexy iirc

Is she Canadian?

The problem with this 'strong is beautiful' thing, is it's another part of the ugly chicks brigade bashing hot Women.

Fat chicks think they're strong and latch onto it. LMAO. "stronk

It's all part of the 'alternative beauty standards', it's another branch of the fat acceptance bullshit. Where morbidly obese Women delude themselves into thinking they're hot.
Same thing with chubby fat dudes. They think they are smarter and muscular guys are dumb.

A lot of modern day women have this pathological need to be victims no matter what.

You have smoking hot 10/10 women with an army of men flattering them every hour every day yet inexplicably they'd say in an interview how they have body image issues and want to represent women everywhere and blah blah blah.

It's pathological and likely a result of modern day cancerous feminism.

That being said Tecias body is pretty masculine but hey a lot of guys like that.

I remember her from some b-movie about Halloween from like 10 years ago. She is super sexy iirc

Is she Canadian?

Yes, she's Canadian. I became aware of her for her role as Lagertha on "Vikings".

11 year old boy? Naw, Tecia has boobs, nice ass, long hair. If you like 11 year old boys, I think that would be more Rose Namajunas - no hair, zero boobs, etc.

10802594_1590943354467859_1699097647_n.jpg
She definitely looks all girl in this pic

A lot of modern day women have this pathological need to be victims no matter what.

You have smoking hot 10/10 women with an army of men flattering them every hour every day yet inexplicably they'd say in an interview how they have body image issues and want to represent women everywhere and blah blah blah.

It's pathological and likely a result of modern day cancerous feminism.

That being said Tecias body is pretty masculine but hey a lot of guys like that.

Because society constantly tells them that they look like shit no matter how they look. Just read the responses in this thread, for fuck's sake.

Every time I go on Sherdog lately I click on a thread see that 2/3 of the replies are cringe inducing <{clintugh}> And leave. I miss discussing MMA on these forums at times, but damn this place was already considered a cesspool when I made my account, and it's only gotten so much worse

I've seen her mother. She definitely didn't get her physique from her

Back