Tecia Torres's Body Image Issues

Womanlet has body image issues.

I'm not surprised mother fuckers.

She cares so little about people's opinion of her body, that she wrote a whole essay on how little she cares?

LOVE her thick lil physique. Gal has a smokin bod.

Not reading that. On to the next thread I go.

FarflungQuestionableGalapagospenguin.gif

I'd bum rush...body issue or not...

She cares so little about people's opinion of her body, that she wrote a whole essay on how little she cares?

Apparently Tecia didn't get the memo that men like different things and that not everyone has to want her. Typical woman.

The problem with this 'strong is beautiful' thing, is it's another part of the ugly chicks brigade bashing hot Women.

Fat chicks think they're strong and latch onto it. LMAO. "stronk is bootifull"

It's all part of the 'alternative beauty standards', it's another branch of the fat acceptance bullshit. Where morbidly obese Women delude themselves into thinking they're hot.

this thread is nothing without more pics... sorry TS

To combat body image issues, an athlete is releasing airbrushed pictures in a magazine aimed at children (teen vogue). She will also be giving an essay on how evil everyone is for not fawning over her and treating her like a queen. The entire world is against her, she is so strong for fighting back.

This lean athlete with her airbrushed photos and air of superiority (so clean, so hard work, so better than all u haterz) will surely help teenage girls with their body image issues.

I have No Issues with her body, except for the fact its not in my bed.

The problem with this 'strong is beautiful' thing, is it's another part of the ugly chicks brigade bashing hot Women.

Fat chicks think they're strong and latch onto it. LMAO. "stronk is bootifull"

It's all part of the 'alternative beauty standards', it's another branch of the fat acceptance bullshit. Where morbidly obese Women delude themselves into thinking they're hot.
You're gonna blame Torres, a fighter who is MUSCLEY and not fat (aka in better shape than 99% of other girls) for fat people claiming they are strong?

Back