Tecia Torres's Body Image Issues

Because society constantly tells them that they look like shit no matter how they look. Just read the responses in this thread, for fuck's sake.
How else can society bilk the fuck out of them to sell beauty products/clothes/shoes?

"Tired of looking like shit all the time? Paint your face with THIS people-varnish and you'll be fighting off dick like it's your job!"
<18>

God, I swear everyone is such a pussy these days. She is whining about being muscular and in good shape as a kid?

Some people have real problems so I have no sympathy for her.

Some of you dudes are so sexually frustrated and angry it's scary. Please don't shoot up a mall

FarflungQuestionableGalapagospenguin.gif

I'd bum rush...body issue or not...

Hate that walk. A natural woman even without working out can have a nice sway to her walk. Some girls just don't have it, or they workout too much and get that stiff, got butt fucked last night, walk.

Profile pictures vs Tagged Photos (AKA, when photoshop & make up ain't there to save your ass)

So body positive you have to hide behind a false veneer.

PROFILE PICTURES

f402f149d84f6c28db9a983c2fe0e74c.jpg

TAGGED PHOTOS
maxresdefault.jpg

tecia-torres-ufc-194-post-fight-video.jpg

http%253A%252F%252Fmedia.ufc.tv%252Fphoto_galleries%252Ftuf20finale_03-Torres_Magana%252Ftuf20finale_03-Torres_Magana_13.jpg

Everyone has good and bad days lol. You just posted a picture of her after she fought what do you expect lol.

And every other MMA website and it's all about one fighter.

Anybody familiar with my posting is laughing at you. I've posted about pretty much every female fighter on the UFC and Invicta FC roster, many of them posted about more times than Torres. I don't obsess about any of them. I like the women's divisions. I don't even stick to one fighter with my avatar, but change my avatar according to who I'm rooting for in an upcoming fight. Sometimes I have rooted for Tecia, sometimes I've rooted for her opponent.

Anybody familiar with my posting is laughing at you. I've posted about pretty much every female fighter on the UFC and Invicta FC roster, many of them posted about more times than Torres. I don't obsess about any of them. I like the women's divisions. I don't even stick to one fighter with my avatar, but change my avatar according to who I'm rooting for in an upcoming fight. Sometimes I have rooted for Tecia, sometimes I've rooted for her opponent.
It's true.
All of it.

women dont "naturally" get a muscular petite frame

I think tecia is a cutie. I always joking say that it's in Amanda nunes face that the hottest lesbian in UFC trains right next to her but Pennington is the one handling her private training

Because society constantly tells them that they look like shit no matter how they look. Just read the responses in this thread, for fuck's sake.

Give me a fucking break. Like men don't go through that shit and more. I've lost count on how many times I've been turned down for dates because I'm only 5'8". You don't see me become a self declared champion of short men every where do you ??

Enough with the brown nosing and pandering to women's fragile egos dude. It's getting ridiculous. The delicious irony of white knight and feminists is that indirectly they insult women more than anyone because by requesting special treatment for them , they are basically saying having a vagina is a mental disability.

A person like Torres probably gets ATLEAST a dozen if not more guys telling her how hot she is. My wife when she was pregnant with my son and 60 pounds overweight and feeling like shit would laugh that now instead of guys hitting on her 12 times a day it's only down to 2 or 3.

How many times have women complimented your looks today ? I'm guessing zero ? How many guys get compliments or hit on by women every day ? I'm guessing no where near as much as the average woman.

Your argument just doesn't hold any water. Im sorry

Profile pictures vs Tagged Photos (AKA, when photoshop & make up ain't there to save your ass)

So body positive you have to hide behind a false veneer.

PROFILE PICTURES

f402f149d84f6c28db9a983c2fe0e74c.jpg

TAGGED PHOTOS
maxresdefault.jpg

tecia-torres-ufc-194-post-fight-video.jpg

http%253A%252F%252Fmedia.ufc.tv%252Fphoto_galleries%252Ftuf20finale_03-Torres_Magana%252Ftuf20finale_03-Torres_Magana_13.jpg

what a try hard fighter bashing post
seriously dude
i bet $1,000,000
you googled
Tecia Torres ugly
and posted the top pics
tool

what a try hard fighter bashing post
seriously dude
i bet $1,000,000
you googled
Tecia Torres ugly
and posted the top pics
tool

Give your head a wobble you queer clown.

I googled Tecia Torres and plenty of mediocre pictures came up. Does it upset you that Tecia is rather unattractive without the make up and airbrushing ? Cry some more little man.

Fighter bashing because I don't think she's attractive, that she walks funny, that shes crying about being bullied because she was in shape ? LMAO. Look at you talking about 'fighter bashing' like a little girl, you sound like one of those pussies who asks for members to be banned for 'accusing' fighters of taking steroids.

Take a time out Fat Dad, let the grown ups speak. This isn't a safe space you comic book loving nerd.

She cares so little about people's opinion of her body, that she wrote a whole essay on how little she cares?
Absurd

These people dont get that the moment they stop focusing on looks so much they will truly stop caring, instead of constantly telling themselves "I dont care, I dont care, I dont care"

This is true. He posts about WMMA in general.

Back