Tecia Torres's Body Image Issues

Ok now this is just pathetic now.

Are you going to stop being a coward and actually respond to any of my very valid points or just continue with this asinine responses to stall ?
I wonder how you subjugated your "wife"
Did you convince her how worthless she is?
I wonder how short she was required to be.
I find it weird you would enter a contract with any woman given your clear disdain for them.
God I feel bad for her. God forbid she want to leave you. I can't imagine the rage your little heart could mustard.

Ok now this is just pathetic now.

Are you going to stop being a coward and actually respond to any of my very valid points or just continue with this asinine responses to stall ?

He's attempting, and failing, to troll you.

Pay no heed, buddy.

#Fierce. Lmao.

I wonder how you subjugated your "wife"
Did you convince her how worthless she is?
I wonder how short she was required to be.
I find it weird you would enter a contract with any woman given your clear disdain for them.
God I feel bad for her. God forbid she want to leave you. I can't imagine the rage your little heart could mustard.

Jesus fucking Christ dude STOP STALLING AND AVOIDING THE REAL DISCUSSION.

Do you have ANYTHING to counter what I said or are you just going to keep stalling and trying to distract everyone ? Who cares what you think of what my wife wants to doesn't ?

Let me make it easy so even you can get it :

1) reproductive rights. Women have them. Men have no say.
2) rape laws. Intoxicated women are rape victims. Intoxicated men are rapists.
3) 80% favorable rulings in family courts towards women. Even higher in no fault states like .CA
4) wage gap is due to women choosing lowest paying 5 college majors while men chose highest hardest 5
5) little to no consequences to rampant fake rape allegations that ruin men's lives.
6) double standards when it comes to looks: can't criticise women for being fat, yet acceptable to critisize men for being short.
7) men expected to work support family 100% etc. No such expectation on women yet equal rights. Even doing housework should be a shared responsibility when if she doesn't work.

Start with those. Can you read ?

Yes I'm short wife hates me I'm a dummy stupid head hurdurrrr got me there.

He's attempting, and failing, to troll you.

Pay no heed, buddy.

#Fierce. Lmao.

It's pathetic how weak willed male feminists are. Just weak in real life and even in the safe anonymous confines of the net.

Projecting much ? Sounds like your get called that a lot. It's like your used to it.

Notice how you simply can't refute anything I said and have to resort to childish name calling?

You're a coward dude. You think by kissing women's ass they will like you. They might pat you on the head but at the end of the day they'll end up with the more dominant man who speaks his mind and the truth.

The only thing more disgusting than a feminist is a male feminist. Truly the scum of the earth.

I'm a male feminist because I'm speaking the truth regarding the societal beauty standards that women are held to in comparison to men? This is common knowledge to anyone in the real world.

Jesus fucking Christ dude STOP STALLING AND AVOIDING THE REAL DISCUSSION.

Do you have ANYTHING to counter what I said or are you just going to keep stalling and trying to distract everyone ? Who cares what you think of what my wife wants to doesn't ?

Let me make it easy so even you can get it :

1) reproductive rights. Women have them. Men have no say.
2) rape laws. Intoxicated women are rape victims. Intoxicated men are rapists.
3) 80% favorable rulings in family courts towards women. Even higher in no fault states like .CA
4) wage gap is due to women choosing lowest paying 5 college majors while men chose highest hardest 5
5) little to no consequences to rampant fake rape allegations that ruin men's lives.
6) double standards when it comes to looks: can't criticise women for being fat, yet acceptable to critisize men for being short.
7) men expected to work support family 100% etc. No such expectation on women yet equal rights. Even doing housework should be a shared responsibility when if she doesn't work.

Start with those. Can you read ?

Yes I'm short wife hates me I'm a dummy stupid head hurdurrrr got me there.
I'm willing to bet your "wife" knows nothing about your disdain for women.
Cause it's either that you came out right away, showing her the "facts" and that she should get with you, because there's no better option.
Or you kept this all under wraps and actually wooed her in a more conventional way, by pretending like you're were a stand up dude that cared about her feelings and body and what not. Brown nosing, as you call it.
And then you save these little rants for when you visit an MMA forum and someone says or shares anything about women.
Either way, sounds like it sucks for her. Either she's with a piece of shit and she knows it, or she's with a piece of shit that might explode on her one day. Eek.

It's pathetic how weak willed male feminists are. Just weak in real life and even in the safe anonymous confines of the net.

None of them will argue my, nor your, points. There is no argument to be had if we're being honest. We all know the truth.

You will only hear the same handful of cheap insults. Deflection tactics, instead of discussing they will launch a petty attack on your masculinity. The best thing to do is just insult them back.

<JonesLaugh>

What would Women do without these white knights coming to their aid, throwing regurgitated insults at anyone whom says anything remotely negative about Women ?

I'm willing to bet your "wife" knows nothing about your disdain for women.
Cause it's either that you came out right away, showing her the "facts" and that she should get with you, because there's no better option.
Or you kept this all under wraps and actually wooed her in a more conventional way, by pretending like you're were a stand up dude that cared about her feelings and body and what not. Brown nosing, as you call it.
And then you save these little rants for when you visit an MMA forum and someone says or shares anything about women.
Either way, sounds like it sucks for her. Either she's with a piece of shit and she knows it, or she's with a piece of shit that might explode on her one day. Eek.

Didnt read. Its obvious you have no argument You're not going to argue my points.

Got it.

Thanks for wasting everyone's time.

I'm a male feminist because I'm speaking the truth regarding the societal beauty standards that women are held to in comparison to men? This is common knowledge to anyone in the real world.

You're a male feminists because like actual feminists, you chose to focus on gender netrual issues but make it about one gender only.

Body issues are a gender nuetral issue. I already gave a very simple and well known example regarding male height vice female obeaity but you chose to ignore it.

I can't force you to debate or argue. I can't make you have a valid argument other than just saying vague non specific statements like you do.

You either provide specific arguments like I and many others on here do or continue being a child ranting and raving. Your call.

None of them will argue my, nor your, points. There is no argument to be had if we're being honest. We all know the truth.

You will only hear the same handful of cheap insults. Deflection tactics, instead of discussing they will launch a petty attack on your masculinity. The best thing to do is just insult them back.

<JonesLaugh>

What would Women do without these white knights coming to their aid, throwing regurgitated insults at anyone whom says anything remotely negative about Women ?

Your point has been refuted tho{<BJPeen}

Your point has been refuted tho{<BJPeen}

tumblr_mt76hsxLvU1soba38o1_400.gif

You're a male feminists because like actual feminists, you chose to focus on gender netrual issues but make it about one gender only.

Body issues are a gender nuetral issue. I already gave a very simple and well known example regarding male height vice female obeaity but you chose to ignore it.

I can't force you to debate or argue. I can't make you have a valid argument other than just saying vague non specific statements like you do.

You either provide specific arguments like I and many others on here do or continue being a child ranting and raving. Your call.

But your male height vs female obesity argument was flawed to begin with. The average male height is 5'9. You make it seem like you are a midget and thus all women was giant Tom Hardys

Didnt read. Its obvious you have no argument You're not going to argue my points.

Got it.

Thanks for wasting everyone's time.
Where's this man's wife when he's posting on the computer?

To combat body image issues, an athlete is releasing airbrushed pictures in a magazine aimed at children (teen vogue). She will also be giving an essay on how evil everyone is for not fawning over her and treating her like a queen. The entire world is against her, she is so strong for fighting back.

This lean athlete with her airbrushed photos and air of superiority (so clean, so hard work, so better than all u haterz) will surely help teenage girls with their body image issues.

LOL, I was thinking something along these lines as I read her post. She's coming off as histrionic and desperate for validation.

But your male height vs female obesity argument was flawed to begin with. The average male height is 5'9. You make it seem like you are a midget and thus all women was giant Tom Hardys

And the average female weight is way less than the "ideal" female weight espoused by media/ society.

This proves again one of the fundamental flaws with feminism: you take a gender neutral issue and make it seem like it's for women only. It's not.

Again I've had multiple women turn me down because I'm short. (Not tall). By society's standards no one bats an eye at that. But if I had turned her down because she was overweight (Not skinny) , I'm a chauvinist pig and an oppressor.

Back