Tecia Torres's Body Image Issues

FarflungQuestionableGalapagospenguin.gif

I'd bum rush...body issue or not...
She's walking like her balls are chaffed

"You're so unoriginal, here's a prefab gif to show how original I am, also to show how I'm not a rapist, you just got raped"
You said the same thing twice. Sit down on a dick, dick.

You aren't very good at these exchanges for a wannabe troll dick.

i love when the mentally disturbed come out to play
enjoy your psychosis
you might wanna see a Dr for that
but
maybe
you enjoy blaming everyone else for your own inadequacies
probably why you will end up bagging groceries your entire life
Um, check my resume. Other than running 1 of the baddest boxing gyms in Bmore, I have worked for 1 of the top 3 Defense companies in the country for more than a decade. I am FAR from rich, but I was making more money than a cop at 24.

We make the shit that you guys BEG to be lucky enough to be Blessed to USE in the field 1 day.

Try again you pathetic FORMER peice of NYC's shameful police force.

"Batdad" is calling people disturbed after strangely bragging about "busting heads at 4am back when he was a cop 20 yrs ago....no 1 has accused cops of being very intelligent though.

Not ever.roflmao

How psychotic is having to go back to the 80s to remember the Last "notable"(only in your messed up head) thing you did which by the way was assaulting the public your Bitchass vowed to protect???

Disgusting.

I did bag groceries when I was 16 tho.lol So I guess you still would be a more effective detective than average.

You said the same thing twice. Sit down on a dick, dick.

You aren't very good at these exchanges for a wannabe troll dick.
Lol says the guy with the prefab gif

What are you trying to accomplish by telling me to have anal sex?

Lol says the guy with the prefab gif

What are you trying to accomplish by telling me to have anal sex?
Lmao @ a "prefab" gif being your best ammo. Especially when you just repeated a statement that got you ZERO laughs the 1st time.

I know a dork like you probably could and would definitely have the time to make their own special gif to reply to someone they don't know in another state, but I have a fucking life.rofl

"Bu bu but you didn't take the time to make a photoshop to reply at my lame ass post!!!"

Are you serious? Your trolling has completely backfired dick.

You just aren't very good at being insightful, funny, OR witty.

What is your purpose for existing here? You aren't a successful troll, you have been on the losing end of these lil exchanges all day, and you have a strange fascination with rape and how a person must "diligently create his own gifs."

I am not making any of this up. You ARE that big of a loser...online.rofl You aint built for this. Ya loss Boss! Wait for it Ho<GinJuice>

She should have face image issues. You can't fix your face.

Tecia got some tiny bowlegs in that gif walks like an ommpa loompa she has to be like 4 foot 9

Lmao @ a "prefab" gif being your best ammo. Especially when you just repeated a statement that got you ZERO laughs the 1st time.

I know a dork like you probably could and would definitely have the time to make their own special gif to reply to someone they don't know in another state, but I have a fucking life.rofl

"Bu bu but you didn't take the time to make a photoshop to reply at my lame ass post!!!"

Are you serious? Your trolling has completely backfired dick.

You just aren't very good at being insightful, funny, OR witty.

What is your purpose for existing here? You aren't a successful troll, you have been on the losing end of these lil exchanges all day, and you have a strange fascination with rape and how a person must "diligently create his own gifs."

I am not making any of this up. You ARE that big of a loser...online.rofl You aint built for this. Ya loss Boss! Wait for it Ho<GinJuice>
So what were you trying to accomplish with the anal sex comment?

So what were you trying to accomplish with the anal sex comment?
That you took a VERBAL dick up your ass. Everything is not literal dick, but the fact that you think that it is may explain why you seem truly unable to be funny or understand to process a joke without a "custom made .gif".rofl

Any other questions or are you ready to concede to your "L" dick???

That you took a VERBAL dick up your ass. Everything is not literal dick, but the fact that you think that it is may explain why you seem truly unable to be funny or understand to process a joke without a "custom made .gif".rofl

Any other questions or are you ready to concede to your "L" dick???
So is me having anal sex supposed to be a bad thing? Or are you saying it's s good thing and complimenting me?

Im done here.
If course you are

And since you brought up the zero laughs thing(which is strange) go ahead and divide your "likes" by your number of posts...I wouldn't have brought this up, but you did

So is anal sex negative?

If course you are

And since you brought up the zero laughs thing(which is strange) go ahead and divide your "likes" by your number of posts...I wouldn't have brought this up, but you did

So is anal sex negative?
You are not funny, you have clearly lost the verbal exchange, and now your just being weirdER, so Im moving on to more "normal pastures". At first I saw this as a challenge, but it is nothing of the sort.

You are not funny, you have clearly lost the verbal exchange, and now your just being weirdER, so Im moving on to more "normal pastures". At first I saw this as a challenge, but it is nothing of the sort.
Did you need help with the math?

I guess it's progress that you think anal sex is "weird" and not an insult anymore, so I'll take that as a second win

she´s got a f*** hot body, whats the matter? and if other girls bullied her in scholl why didnt she kick the sheeet outta them?

Anyone see her "leaked photos" recently?

This was probably the best one:
Tecia-Torres-NudeTheFappening-3.jpg

Tecia-Torres-NudeTheFappening-1.jpg

Tecia-Torres-NudeTheFappening-2.jpg

Tecia-Torres-NudeTheFappening-5.jpg

Tecia-Torres-NudeTheFappening-4.jpg

Back