Tate believes Conor beats GSP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know how fucking strong those gymnasts are?

That's because they train six hours a day spending an hour on the rings, an hour on the pommelhorse and an hour on the high bar.

Not because of the tumbling. It's a retarded, believing in aliens level idea.

I didn't think I had to....

gspserra2.gif

Nice. You have two bad moments of GSP in what 9 years? Why don't you post the re-match? Conor has gone 2-2 in his last 4 fights. This is one of the reasons why Conor is no where near GSP's league.

GSP has nothing for him when he's on top either. Conor gets up and continues to butcher him down.
When .. not if GSP takes Conor to the ground, he gets the absolute piss beaten out of him..Conor is not getting up after GSP takes him down

Yeah and I bet she thought she could beat Ronda too

And Amanda Nunes!

Since apparently Caraway was the one that told her not to fight Amanda and she didn't listen to him... She think she's the sh*it. Unfortunately fame went on her head and made her take bad decisions...

Last edited:
hold up

the title of this video is mcfraud can ko a lot guys bigger than him.

name one. he only fights men smaller than him.
Then he loses to a guy bigger than him then complains about him being 3 times his size.

GSP would jab Conor into giving up his back, like he did with Nate, to avoid further punishment.
Lol no

GSP doesn’t come close to beating him on the feet. His wrestling would win him the fight.

Maybe yeah, GSP's last fight was 5 years ago and he didn't even look great in that...plus the introduction of USADA, it's not out of the question no.

Maybe yeah, GSP's last fight was 5 years ago and he didn't even look great in that...plus the introduction of USADA, it's not out of the question no.
He didn't look great in that? He had an explosive takedown on an NCAA champion. He absorbed some bombs in the 2nd round and kept coming. He was really close to finishing via sub in the 1st... honestly it looked like a tap from certain angles.

He then controlled the rest of the fight with accurate 1-2s, except for the 4th round where he tripped and Hendricks came from behind to steal the round with brutal ground and pound.

It was a very good fight between the 2 best WWs on the planet at that point. Hendricks became champion right after GSP retired, and honestly lost the belt in a bogus decision...

Pre-USADA Hendricks was a beast. He stopped Fitch in 12 seconds, beat Condit, beat Kos in a very close fight...

Stopped making it seem like GSP looked bad just because he had his first non 50-45 win in a while.

Well.. maybe now he does, I guess. No way in hell during GSP's title reign tho.

Meh.

I'd maybe smash if it was extra convenient, but i'm not driving across town and missing quality bong/xbox time to listen to this butterface ramble on about Trump and Conor just to get my dick wet.

You typed that like you actually have a chance with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back