Tate believes Conor beats GSP

Status
Not open for further replies.
sztkll.jpg

serra-ko-s-gsp-o.gif

GSP doing gymnastics is the gayest thing ever.

No. It was only the gayest thing ever until Conor and Ido Portal started playing touchbutt in the park.

conor-mcgregor-embedded-3-660x330.png

Look how thirsty Conor is looking right there. He's loving it.

Conor vs mayweather is a closer fight than conor vs gsp. Gsp destroys him easily

I favor GSP against everyone in the world not named Cormier, Jones and some top heavyweights.

Tate only values Conor for what's between his sternum and knees. Kinda sexist.

Conor-McGregor-strips-573004.jpg

The fight wouldn't even be close. GSP would destroy Conor. I like Conor but he has a week gas tank and no ground game.

maxresdefault.jpg

You don't know shiiiiiiit.

Conor's gas tank is much improved, more than good enough to knock GSP stiff, and his ground game is great. Keep crying little man.

i love both guys but its hard to imagine a world where GSP wouldn't wrestlefuk him and submit him.
i agree with the first part. second part - he couldn't submit hardy so not too sure on that one. would win an easy decision though for sure.

i love both guys but its hard to imagine a world where GSP wouldn't wrestlefuk him and submit him.
I'm a big McGregor fan but if GSP is still anywhere near his athletic prime after his knee surgeries than I don't see him struggling to much to close the distance enough to land his power double.

Connor struggled to keep t rex Mendes off off him.
I don't understand why people say this McGregor showed Mendes no respect and marched forward the entire fight . I believe McGregor could have stuffed many of Mendes's TD's if he would have not pressed the action so much

Conor hardly has a chance at winning even a round against an elite WW, let alone winning the fight

gsp_dancing_tvshow2.gif

Meisha should stick to showing ass.

Conor's gas tank is much improved, more than good enough to knock GSP stiff, and his ground game is great. Keep crying little man.

Oh lord you even talk like McGregor. Not even original. Truly pathetic.

McGregor is a great fighter but would't last a round at WW.

He tired himself out in 12 minutes of throwing arm punches against a smaller man who barely threw back. I'm sure his cardio would be so much better when getting double legged and kneed in the body....

He tired himself out in 12 minutes of throwing arm punches against a smaller man who barely threw back. I'm sure his cardio would be so much better when getting double legged and kneed in the body....

Lasted longer than an MMA fight lmao

Oh lord you even talk like McGregor. Not even original. Truly pathetic.

McGregor is a great fighter but would't last a round at WW.

Conor will DESTROY GSP at WW and MW. He will win title at newly created division too and become first ever five weight world champ.

Mac my words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back