Tate believes Conor beats GSP

Status
Not open for further replies.
enthralling.jpg

Tate want in on that red panty night or she been dippin into Rogans stash?

50-45

Still would smash though

She talks like an elite fighter but doesn't seem to realize she competed in WMMA. Would still smash though

Conor would get tooled even with GSP's dodgy knees

I love Tate, but I also watched her career. Fight IQ wasn't her strong suit.

Lasted longer than an MMA fight lmao

Yes, and since GSP is an elite grappler, and Mcgregor is not a very good grappler, and GSP is much bigger, Mcgregor will earn a high payday getting put on his back and beaten up.

Chad Mendes did it, and you think GSP cant.
0075_7mfb.gif
0075_7mfb.gif
0075_7mfb.gif
0075_7mfb.gif
0075_7mfb.gif
0075_7mfb.gif
0075_7mfb.gif

You don't know shiiiiiiit.

Conor's gas tank is much improved, more than good enough to knock GSP stiff, and his ground game is great. Keep crying little man.

GSP has a solid chin and has never been knocked stiff. This is a really bad fight for Conor. He would go to the mat and never get back up.

Yes, and since GSP is an elite grappler, and Mcgregor is not a very good grappler, and GSP is much bigger, Mcgregor will earn a high payday getting put on his back and beaten up.

Chad Mendes did it, and you think GSP cant.
0075_7mfb.gif
0075_7mfb.gif
0075_7mfb.gif
0075_7mfb.gif
0075_7mfb.gif
0075_7mfb.gif
0075_7mfb.gif

Chad Mendes was KOed stiff. I don't think it's impossible for GSP to take Conor down, but Conor has great TDD, much better than you think.

GSP has nothing for him when he's on top either. Conor gets up and continues to butcher him down.

Chad Mendes was KOed stiff. I don't think it's impossible for GSP to take Conor down, but Conor has great TDD, much better than you think.

GSP has nothing for him when he's on top either. Conor gets up and continues to butcher him down.

ITCHABUOY!!!
giphy.gif

Does Conor have the power and accuracy to KO some welter weights/GSP? Yeah, I think so. I don't think it's impossible, and I wouldn't be that shocked if he went up to WW and did get some KOs.
But GSP isn't getting slept in a single punch like Aldo. He would wrestlefuck Conor into submission and would actually finally finish a fight.

Gsp would do whatever he wanted to Conor. He’s too big and powerful of a wrestler and would Dominate Conor in the grappling and on the ground.
Even in the striking gsp is high level , add in the constant fear of the take down conor is most likely ineffective.

Yeah and I bet she thought she could beat Ronda too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back