Taking a solo trip. Where should a single guy go?

8318597490_0ab3748be0_b.jpg

Try something completely off the wall and go to Newfoundland Canada.

Rugged and beautiful in an Iceland type way and I promise you that every bar you walk into you will meet all sorts of locals who will not only welcome you into their bars but back to their homes. And if you don't get laid every night that is on you as the Newfy girls are Aggressive and love sex. Just don't knock them up as they love that too. Ireland and Scottland are similar or so I've been told.

There are lots of other places you can go obviously but in many you need to have strong game to pick up. Newfoundland you just have to show up.
Yup, St John's Newfoundland is a great place to go as a single dude. Lot's of friendly people and hot/friendly chicks. It's a great party town, one of the best!

Don't go much later than August/Sept though, summer is beautiful, but fall and winter are awful.

Barcelona or Sydney, because that is where I want to go.
sydney, australia? lol unless you're looking to see sights like opera house and bridge, sydney sucks. Partying is just basic clubbing scene you get in any western first world country

Another place i havent seen suggested here, is cuba, looking to go there next year on a pan-american trip. sounds like it'd be good as one of those tourists spots that hasnt truly taken off yet or embraced the tourism aspect yet.

I need help.

I want to take a trip by myself. I've been to a few places. Honduras, Bahamas, Cozumel. All with a girlfriend or a group.

I can go anytime between August and January. I'd prefer the weather not be cold wherever I go. I'm thinking somewhere in Europe or South America but I'm open to suggestions.

I'm pretty newly single and don't have trouble meeting new people. I like to party and enjoy nightlife but wouldn't mind fitting in a little adventure like a hike through the jungle or up a mountain or something.

Wherever I go I'd be staying about a week.

Does anyone have any must go to places or suggestions so I can start a list and do some research to pick a place?
To a single guy will say Island of Ios, Greece

But going by your description, probably Croatia

Back