Taking a solo trip. Where should a single guy go?

Hearse Lightning

Not an Uber
@Brown
Reaction score
I need help.

I want to take a trip by myself. I've been to a few places. Honduras, Bahamas, Cozumel. All with a girlfriend or a group.

I can go anytime between August and January. I'd prefer the weather not be cold wherever I go. I'm thinking somewhere in Europe or South America but I'm open to suggestions.

I'm pretty newly single and don't have trouble meeting new people. I like to party and enjoy nightlife but wouldn't mind fitting in a little adventure like a hike through the jungle or up a mountain or something.

Wherever I go I'd be staying about a week.

Does anyone have any must go to places or suggestions so I can start a list and do some research to pick a place?

I need help.

I want to take a trip by myself. I've been to a few places. Honduras, Bahamas, Cozumel. All with a girlfriend or a group.

I can go anytime between August and January. I'd prefer the weather not be cold wherever I go. I'm thinking somewhere in Europe or South America but I'm open to suggestions.

I'm pretty newly single and don't have trouble meeting new people. I like to party and enjoy nightlife but wouldn't mind fitting in a little adventure like a hike through the jungle or up a mountain or something.

Wherever I go I'd be staying about a week.

Does anyone have any must go to places or suggestions so I can start a list and do some research to pick a place?

Hike through the jungle by yourself? you don't watch much horror movies do you

Machu Piccu, Patagonia and Kilimanjaro are high on my list.

Columbia.

Hoping to take a trip there in a few years myself.

Go to Miami it has everything and alot of friendly women

Try something completely off the wall and go to Newfoundland Canada.

Rugged and beautiful in an Iceland type way and I promise you that every bar you walk into you will meet all sorts of locals who will not only welcome you into their bars but back to their homes. And if you don't get laid every night that is on you as the Newfy girls are Aggressive and love sex. Just don't knock them up as they love that too. Ireland and Scottland are similar or so I've been told.

There are lots of other places you can go obviously but in many you need to have strong game to pick up. Newfoundland you just have to show up.

Try something completely off the wall and go to Newfoundland Canada.

Rugged and beautiful in an Iceland type way and I promise you that every bar you walk into you will meet all sorts of locals who will not only welcome you into their bars but back to their homes. And if you don't get laid every night that is on you as the Newfy girls are Aggressive and love sex. Just don't knock them up as they love that too. Ireland and Scottland are similar or so I've been told.

There are lots of other places you can go obviously but in many you need to have strong game to pick up. Newfoundland you just have to show up.
i spent 2 days in goose bay, labrador many years ago while in the air force. bar none the best chow hall food i ever had. apparently you can only fly in during the winter and i saw a golf course there. it actually didnt even have greens. i would love to have spent more time there

I saw an article on Apple News I think from Newsweek that said Hawaii has these condo units or houses that have these parties for nudists. Sounded like orgies. I'm wondering if it's the rich successful and their hot trophy wives.

Go to Crete. It's a slice of paradise on earth, rich in history, life, tourism, food is among the best you will ever eat in your life and culture to boot.

If you want to party it up it's one of the greatest destinations you can be.

I say Prague, do the Pub Crawl. I literally can't fathom someone doing that and not enjoying it

Budapest goes hard too

If you are a good looking white guy.. Brazil, Columbia.. hell anywhere in South America.

In Europe, I went to London alone and had a blast. Make sure you Tinder there too.

Go to Sweden or Germany. Visit one of their historical mosques. Participate in a prayer to Allah.

Thailand for sure. Careful of the hookers at 2am though, I blacked out by myself in the street in bangkok one night and i'm fairly confident it was one of them who pickpocketed me and took all my shit. Phone, bank card, cash, condoms, cigs. thats the danger of going hard when youre solo

Back