Taking a solo trip. Where should a single guy go?

You got off light to be honest. Going hard in a third world country solo is suicidal at best.

Its really not(often more developed countries can be worse for crime targeting tourists) but you are obviously going to have more hassle, that's why I'v typically just signed up for tours with places like Nepal to avoid a lot of organising and delay on holidays I only had limited time for.

Try something completely off the wall and go to Newfoundland Canada.

Rugged and beautiful in an Iceland type way and I promise you that every bar you walk into you will meet all sorts of locals who will not only welcome you into their bars but back to their homes. And if you don't get laid every night that is on you as the Newfy girls are Aggressive and love sex. Just don't knock them up as they love that too. Ireland and Scottland are similar or so I've been told.

There are lots of other places you can go obviously but in many you need to have strong game to pick up. Newfoundland you just have to show up.
Any particular towns I should look into staying at?

Definitely Thailand.

It's definitely not weird when single guys go to Thailand on a solo trip.

Yes! That's number one on my list. Colombia seems to just be more trendy right now since Bali has been a popular destination for a while.

Any place that's cheap and has good weather sounda great to me. If you go to Europe you might consider Lisbon in Portugal or Malta as well.

City of Istanbul, Turkey. My wife's sister was there for a while on an archaeological dig. Pretty crazy nightlife from what she tells me and there's tons of historical & cultural sites to see as well, there's literally over 2500 years of history in the city.

Must be amazing there. They'll put you in jail if you criticize their president tho ;)

Rugged and beautiful in an Iceland type way and I promise you that every bar you walk into you will meet all sorts of locals who will not only welcome you into their bars but back to their homes. And if you don't get laid every night that is on you as the Newfy girls are Aggressive and love sex. Just don't knock them up as they love that too. Ireland and Scottland are similar or so I've been told.

There are lots of other places you can go obviously but in many you need to have strong game to pick up. Newfoundland you just have to show up.
Yeah I hear Gros Morne Nat'l Park is pretty dope if you like hiking.

Just make sure you check the weather. It's supposedly summer in Gander where my work has an office, and they're getting no-foollin' snow right now.

Masturbation City. I recommend the Fapville community theater for private shows.

It's in New Jersey

I need help.

I want to take a trip by myself. I've been to a few places. Honduras, Bahamas, Cozumel. All with a girlfriend or a group.

I can go anytime between August and January. I'd prefer the weather not be cold wherever I go. I'm thinking somewhere in Europe or South America but I'm open to suggestions.

I'm pretty newly single and don't have trouble meeting new people. I like to party and enjoy nightlife but wouldn't mind fitting in a little adventure like a hike through the jungle or up a mountain or something.

Wherever I go I'd be staying about a week.

Does anyone have any must go to places or suggestions so I can start a list and do some research to pick a place?
Best place for a single traveler to go is Zona Norte in Tijuana. Cheap beautiful hookers, cheap booze and any type of drug you want. It's a better cheaper version of Vegas.

Last edited:
Best place for a single traveler to go is Zona Norte in Tijuana. Cheap beautiful hooker, cheap booze and any type of drug you want. It's a better cheaper version of Vegas.
Have you personally been? How hard is it to get from Tijuana to the ocean if I wanted to spend a day there?

Have you personally been? How hard is it to get from Tijuana to the ocean if I wanted to spend a day there?
Yes I went but it was years ago. The ocean is really close, you could take a cab there. Go into the Chicago Club, tell em Scott Parker 27 sent ya for the discount. Lol. But yes I had a blast there when I was about 19.

Is that on the eastern side of canader? Im headed to vancouver this week, never been to canader.

Is that on the eastern side of canader? Im headed to vancouver this week, never been to canader.
Yes polar opposite ends. Coastal East to Coastal West.

Vancouver is awesome. I'm there every few months. You'll enjoy it, eh.

How about telling us the priorities of what you want get out of your trip? Getting laid? enlightenment? Entertainment? finding yourself? etc...

Yes polar opposite ends. Coastal East to Coastal West.

Vancouver is awesome. I'm there every few months. You'll enjoy it, eh.
Any recommendations for shit to do? Also wwhats the best place for Putine?(SP)

Back