Syria threatens to destroy Israel/Jews in Israel by raining Scud Missiles on Israel

Like I give a fuck what she does with her eyes.
"She can live with me, as long as everyone else dies. Oh, and she has free personal reign over her eyeballs."

200w.gif

The TS hilariously lied about syria saying they want to kill millions of jews. Nowhere in the article does it mention any bullshit like that. That shit should be dub worthy.

>be israel
>constantly invade other countries
>bomb other countries
>get involved in everyones business
>make yourself into a victim anytime anyone criticizes you

i used to work with a polish guy and he said his grandfather said "a jew cries out as he strikes at you"

So let me guess this straight, Israel bombs Syria and its the victim when Syria claims it would fight back?

Is Israel a woman?

yes

and "operation defensive edge" where they invaded gaza but said its self defense because they wanted to stop future attacks

Yes, and her boyfriend is the biggest, baddest motherfucker around. She also hits her boyfriend and tries to isolate him from anyone that dares call her out for being a psycho bitch. She also will use false rape accusations if he dares speak negatively of her, no matter how valid it is.

The worst part is that her pussy isn't even that good
Like, too-often entirely unshaven/trimmed?

Or just my experience?

How about neither country attack each other whatsoever at all?

Trump and Putin need to talk about this and work towards a solution.

This is why the liberal media is insane for not wanting America to be friends with Russia.

How about neither country attack each other whatsoever at all?

Trump and Putin need to talk about this and work towards a solution.

This is why the liberal media is insane for not wanting America to be friends with Russia.

You mean not drop bombs on each other?

But that would be crazy.

We can't have that. They're just sitting there, being all enemy-like, and so you gotta strike first!

When Syria Iran Iraq Saudi Arabia and all the rest say they must kill all the Jews they mean peacefully

You mean not drop bombs on each other?

But that would be crazy.

We can't have that. They're just sitting there, being all enemy-like, and so you gotta strike first!
And then the corporations start acting all corporationy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back