Syria threatens to destroy Israel/Jews in Israel by raining Scud Missiles on Israel

Poor grooming?

2c7f71d692bc64e60864.gif
In my experience...
DSC_0239.jpg

Isn't this part critical?

"If a Israel air strike hits civilian infrastructure..."

That kind of changes the whole tone set in the OP.

How many of you are thinking about destroying Israel right now?

Come on, be honest...

Israel supports terrorism by supporting Azerbaijan who is known to have Isis fighters in their ranks. Acting like they're always fighting against terrorism is hilarious.

Yes, and her boyfriend is the biggest, baddest motherfucker around. She also hits her boyfriend and tries to isolate him from anyone that dares call her out for being a psycho bitch. She also will use false rape accusations if he dares speak negatively of her, no matter how valid it is.

The worst part is that her pussy isn't even that good
Cool story bro.

I'm sure in OP's mind this thread went a lot better than it has.

Brb imagining receiving Israel Love award from Netty

Syria is a shitstorm of epic proportions. Israel should just stay out of it.
Hezbollah has enough on it's plate without having to fight the only ME superpower.

So Israel's airstrikes is based on defending itself from future conflicts, but Syria defending itself from strikes that already occurred makes them the aggressor? Not sure I follow that logic....
How old are you? Israel & Syria will not have future conflicts....this is 100 years conflict and it's just on hiatus...

@SouthoftheAndes

you ran away from the 'Asian Cuisine' thread in the Mayberry, & never answered my question.

you're not from the US/not American?

Back