Syria threatens to destroy Israel/Jews in Israel by raining Scud Missiles on Israel

S

SouthoftheAndes

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...ud-missiles-on-israel-if-airstrikes-dont-stop

Remember who the real aggressor is.

How western liberals in their safe NATO backed nations can stand by and act like Israel should be so reserved is absurd.

Multiple outlets are reporting that Russia has delivered a message to the Israel government on behalf of Syria's Assad regime stating that any more Israel Air Force strikes into Syrian territory will be answered with a barrage of Scud missiles. In particular, it describes what will be targeted and why. If a Israel air strike hits civilian infrastructure, Syria will launch missiles aimed at Israel's port in Haifa as well as its nearby petrochemical plant. If strikes hit Syrian military-related targets, the Scud missiles will be targeted at Israel Defense Force bases.
The message brings a whole new level of potential escalation to what have been brewing tensions between Damascus and Jerusalem.

Israel is the real aggressor according to that link. Syria is just responding to Israel's aggression with equal aggression. Whats the problem?

And before anyone says that Syria didn't say kill millions of jews.

What do you think will happen to Jews if Syria rains down scud missiles on them? What will happen to densely packed Tel aviv which holds over 2 million Jews if scud is soles slam into it?

What will happen if Israel's nuclear reactors are bombed?

Israel is the real aggressor according to that link. Syria is just responding to Israel's aggression with equal aggression. Whats the problem?

Israel is merely defending it self from Syria and Iranian backed weapons which are being transfered to terrorist organization Hezbollah to be used against Israel in a future conflict which Hezbollah is planning.

But I thought Assad and Putin were just really good guys fighting the good fight against terrorism...

Can you get your narrative straight?

Putin isn't the enemy. Syria and Iran to him are what Kuwait and Saudi Arabia are to us.

Putin is a strong friend of the Jewish state and many Israeli politicians.

Assad is preferable to ISIS.

However the ideal solution in my opinion is to partition Syria and force Assad to accept it. Ideally a Alawite state will be created including Damascus and the coastal areas of Syria which they already control. Non aligned Sunnis can have their own Sunni state and ideally the Kurds would get north eastern Syria.

I am just refreshing the minds of liberals in the War Room and antisemitic fools about what Israel is facing.

After all they are the size of New Jersey surrounded by states who all attacked them before.

Putin isn't the enemy. Syria and Iran to him are what Kuwait and Saudi Arabia are to us.

Putin is a strong friend of the Jewish state and many Israeli politicians.

Assad is preferable to ISIS.

However the ideal solution in my opinion is to partition Syria and force Assad to accept it. Ideally a Alawite state will be created including Damascus and the coastal areas of Syria which they already control. Non aligned Sunnis can have their own Sunni state and ideally the Kurds would get north eastern Syria.

I am just refreshing the minds of liberals in the War Room and antisemitic fools about what Israel is facing.

After all they are the size of New Jersey surrounded by states who all attacked them before.

So what you're saying is you agree with Obama's efforts to force Assad to step down in the wake of the Arab Spring, yes?

Can anyone give me a good reason as to why anything is allowed to remain living in Syria at this point?

So what you're saying is you agree with Obama's efforts to force Assad to step down in the wake of the Arab Spring, yes?

No he called too early for it. And arguably funded Sunni radicals to overthrow Assad.

With that said he was right to avoid the no fly zone BS.

However that can't excuse Obama's horrible foreign policy in general.

Can anyone give me a good reason as to why anything is allowed to remain living in Syria at this point?

They aren't all bad people. I think they have a right to life until an individual does something evil.

However I think most middle eastern refugees would honestly be happier in another middle eastern country.

Last edited by a moderator:
No he called too early for it. And arguably funded Sunni radicals to overthrow Assad.

With that said he was right to avoid the no fly zone BS.

However that can't excuse Obama's horrible foreign policy in general.

So.. Obama was bad for trying to remove a belligerent dictator on our allies border from power because it was too soon.. but now it's a good idea because Trump?

I got my popcorn ready for this cluster fuck to set of.

Isreal needs to back of, fucking warmongers need a few fucks up the ass.

Assad needs to defend his soldiers and airspace and open fire on the enemy when attacked.

So.. Obama was bad for trying to remove a belligerent dictator on our allies border from power because it was too soon.. but now it's a good idea because Trump?

If we stop with the anti Russian propaganda and stop seeing them as the USSR. And work for a multipolar world a balance of power instead of American unlitateral dictatorship type bs.

Then yeah its okay.

If we undo sanctions on Russia, stop expanding into the FSU sphere of influence, and recognize Crimea I am sure they would give up Iran and allow UN authorization to attack Iran.

As far as Syria goes as long as we make a deal with the Russians that they can keep their naval as in Syria and can have a hand to play in the new government or governments that are created in Syria then I don't see the issue.

It's called working together and one of the few things Trump has gotten right is his belief that we need to work with Russia.

We have way more shitty immoral allies so why can't Russia be one?they are way better than the Gulf Arab states or Pakistan or a host of other European free loading smug assholes states.

And to the antisemites. Russia isn't Israel and they do pull their own weight.

So let me guess this straight, Israel bombs Syria and its the victim when Syria claims it would fight back?

Is Israel a woman?

What do you think will happen to Jews if Syria rains down scud missiles on them? What will happen to densely packed Tel aviv which holds over 2 million Jews if scud is soles slam into it?

Israel is merely defending it self from Syria and Iranian backed weapons which are being transfered to terrorist organization Hezbollah to be used against Israel in a future conflict which Hezbollah is planning.
So Israel's airstrikes is based on defending itself from future conflicts, but Syria defending itself from strikes that already occurred makes them the aggressor? Not sure I follow that logic....

d661c9fa159dc892b813890f192cdfce.jpg

If we stop with the anti Russian propaganda and stop seeing them as the USSR. And work for a multipolar world a balance of power instead of American unlitateral dictatorship type bs.

Then yeah its okay.

If we undo sanctions on Russia, stop expanding into the FSU sphere of influence, and recognize Crimea I am sure they would give up Iran and allow UN authorization to attack Iran.

As far as Syria goes as long as we make a deal with the Russians that they can keep their naval as in Syria and can have a hand to play in the new government or governments that are created in Syria then I don't see the issue.

It's called working together and one of the few things Trump has gotten right is his belief that we need to work with Russia.

We have way more shitty immoral allies so why can't Russia be one?they are way better than the Gulf Arab states or Pakistan or a host of other European free loading smug assholes states.

And to the antisemites. Russia isn't Israel and they do pull their own weight.

i-like-spinning-vol-2.jpg

What happened when Israel bombed Iraq's nuclear reactor? What is happening now when Israel bombs Syria? GTFO of here with poor poor Israel. The eternal aggressor nation playing the victim.

So Israel's airstrikes is based on defending itself from future conflicts, but Syria defending itself from strikes that already occurred makes them the aggressor? Not sure I follow that logic....

Are you confused.

How do you fail to see that Syria has attacked Israel before, expelled Jews, killed Jews, and invaded Israel in an effort to wipe them off the map.

And now is best friends with a terrorist organization which controls Lebanon called Hezbollah.

Hezbollah calls for Israel's annihilation.

So ask yourself how would the USA, China, or Russia respond if a neighboring country was helping transfer weapons shipments to a terrorist organization which controls a neighboring country.

You don't think the USA would try and destroy the weapons shipment before they are set up?

What happened when Israel bombed Iraq's nuclear reactor? What is happening now when Israel bombs Syria? GTFO of here with poor poor Israel. The eternal aggressor nation playing the victim.

Enough of these fake liberal moral equivalencies.

You cannot compare Iraq under Saddam and their desire for a nuclear reactor to the same thing as Israel (an ally of the western world) and their desire for a nuclear reactor.

How brain dead does one have to be to compare Iraq under former mad men dictator Saddam to that of democratic Israel?

Or are you just a racist and antisemitic who buys the far lefts false belief that Israel is an oppressive aggressor of 'poor tan people'?

Back